any wiccans on here right now? need info

by orbison11 16 Replies latest jw friends

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

orbison11:

do any of you have any other thoughts on this,,thank you

Yes. The reason a bat was in your room was because it had somehow managed to find its way into your room and either could not or did not wish to find its way out. This may have some implications for your home's insulation and/or security but it surely has none for your future prospects outside this narrow area. How could it? If you think about it for just a moment, you'll realise that you don't really believe the universe is controlled by conscious beings or anonymous forces who would send a bat into your room in order to warn you of something they were going to do to you in the future. It's just a silly superstition no doubt caused by the fact that finding what looks like a flying rat darting chaotically around your bedroom is liable to scare the living sh!t out of you. Take a deep breath, check your walls and roof for holes and go on with life as normal.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

My wife's birth mother is a professional witch and seer (bruja, curandera), want me to ask her?

BTS

• nelly136
    nelly136

maybe it came in with your washing?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfolk/7496923.stm

Teenager finds bat asleep in bra

A teenager who thought movement in her underwear was caused by her vibrating mobile phone found a bat curled up asleep in her bra.

Abbie Hawkins, 19, of Norwich, had been wearing the bra for five hours when she plucked up the courage to investigate.

When she did, she found a baby bat in padding in her 34FF bra. The hotel receptionist said she was shocked but felt bad for removing the "cuddly" bat. "It looked cosy and comfortable and I was sorry for disturbing it," she said.

She was sitting at her desk at work when she decided to investigate the strange movements in her underwear.

"I put my hand down my bra and pulled out a cuddly little bat.

"That shocked me very much at the time, but it scuttled off under the desk into the dark. I was shaking from head to toe.

"It looked quite cosy and comfortable in there so it was quite rude of me to take it out.

"When I realised it was a bat the first thing that occurred to me was how did it get in there.

"I felt quite sorry for it. Perhaps I should have left it there and given it a good home.

"I did not notice anything as I put my bra on. The night before I had had one or two drinks and I was getting ready quickly.

"The bra was in my drawer but it had been on the washing line the day before.

"When I was driving to work, I felt a slight vibration but I thought it was just my mobile phone in my jacket pocket."

The bat was captured by one of her colleagues and released.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

This was on one site I use:

Bat represents rebirth, transition and initiation. Nighttime is her cycle of power. She is symbolic of the Shaman’s death in which the personal identity and the old ways of life give way to the new.

Native American Symbolism

She is the Guardian of the Night and represents longevity, double nature, peace and wisdom. Bat is the totem of the shaman, teaching people to go into the night of inner darkness and emerge reborn while reminding them that eyes are only one way of seeing clearly.

Other Cultures’ Symbolism
    • To most Orientals, bats are good luck and bring happiness and peace.
    • The Japanese believe bat symbolizes chaos, unrest and unhappiness.
    • Finnish people believed that the soul took the shape of a bat when one is asleep.
    • Medieval alchemists believed bat was similar to the dragon.
    • Scottish people believed that when a flying bat rises and descends, it does so by a witch’s house.
    • Ancient South Native American tribes believed that bat’s power was strong medicine.
    • To other cultures, bat was symbolic of desolation, the Underworld, hypocrisy, melancholy, revenge and wisdom and was unlucky and unclean.
    Superstitions
    • Early Christians believed that the devil turned into a bat to harass people and that witches shape-shifted into bats.
    • Bats flying near people mean someone is trying to bewitch them.
    • Carrying a bat or its bone brings good luck.
    • Carrying the right eye of a bat makes one invisible.
    • A dried heart of a bat carried in a pocket will make a bullet turn or stop one from bleeding to death.
    • Ghosts can turn into a bat.
    • Bats hitting buildings are an omen of rain.
    • An Australian tribe believes that killing bats shortens life.
    • Bats deliberately get tangles in people’s hair and don’t let go until they hear thunder.

This was on another site:

Bat holds the power of adaptability. Everything about them, senses, feeding, flight, mating and size is suited to their particular environment. When bat appears in your life its message may be to examine your surroundings to discern what bounty is being offered to you, and then alter your patterns so you can receive it.

An out of balance bat will get scrambled and confused and will fly into things. Are you crashing into barriers as you try to get what you need and want in life? If so, bat may be trying to tell you to take a moment to get your bearings and determine the relative importance of what you are seeking.

When bat flies into your life transformation of the ego self is about to occur. The old familiar patterns and ideas that have been your truth are about to change. That which once worked for you may no longer. The process of transformation represents a death and a rebirth. Bat offers you the wisdom necessary to make the appropriate changes for the birthing of your new identity.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

My yard swarms with bats a lot of nights. With the full moon out like it is now I can see them better. They buzz right by you.

• orbison11
    orbison11

thank u all, good info,,,the worst part is,,,

i broke my nose in the process, after the bat went out the front door, lol

dont even want to say which door i walked into,,,,was so concerned bout it all,,sheesh, see i have to get married, i cant do all this stuff by myself

(ps, dont know if nose is broken or just very smashed,,,all blue, and under one eye, and hurts like heck when i bend over, lol,,i know,,just dont bend over,,oh you are so cruel, lol)

thanks

orb

• Satanus
    Satanus

'"I put my hand down my bra and pulled out a cuddly little bat.'

I hate it when that happens.

Maybe, you have been chosen to be the next batwoman;) Sorry, i'm not a witch. You could burn some sage, or light some incense. Carry it, smoking throughout your house. Natives use sage to clense, incense might work the same and smells good. Also, get funky to fix your insulation, and guard against future bat attacks. He's a handsome guy, from what i hear.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit