any wiccans on here right now? need info

by orbison11 16 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

greetings

so i wake with a bat in my bedroom,,,no idea how it got in,,,,got lights on, opened front door, dog in hand, pillow in the other,,bat, flew three times, from bedroom around thru living room to kitchen,,,then right out the door

now i did ssome research online,,,,and it is a bad omen,,death,,,and the three times even more so of a more closer person to me

do any of you have any other thoughts on this,,thank you

wendy

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

It's a sign that Bela Lugosi likes to watch you sleep

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

By my birth order (seventh daughter), I am supposed to be a natural born witch! Oh well! I can't tell you nothin'! But the play of words "GhettoVision" is what I use on my videos! I don't think that I have any bats in any of my videos. Hmmm...I'll have to find a bat song for you!

Going through menopause makes me feel like a "natural born" bitch!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Lots of people have "bats in their belfry". Maybe, someone is depressed or something!

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

In some cultures, the bat is a good omen.

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Hi,

I am not wiccan, but my daughter's partner is. She says it means nothing.

Only that you had a bat in your house.

That is her take on it.

Velta

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Bathsheba, also, means 7th daughter. Tell them that I said "get thee away from you" and to "go back where they came from"! And then throw salt over your shoulders!

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

I think White Dove is wiccan.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Maybe it's a sign you might be "batshit crazy"?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

If you throw salt over your shoulder does it matter witch one you throw it over.?

• 11 months ago

Report Abuse

by stevenB

Total points:
    2821 (Level 4)

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

It's the LEFT shoulder. Here's why...

The old Latin terms, dextrel and sinistral, refer to right and left, respectively. Sinistral is the root for the word "sinister"--which is obviously tied to the left. Since most people are right-handed, to be different (left-handed) became associated with being sinister, and that's naturally related to being somehow satanic.

So, the the idea is that the devil sneaks up behind you on the left side, and an eye-full of salt is just what he needs to be kept away.

• 11 months ago

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit