Trapped in an elevator...

by whitman 42 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Paris HIlton, there is only so much annoying, crotch showing airhead a person can stand.

• whitman
    whitman

Again... I totally overlooked Paris Hilton - I don't think I'd like that at all.... and Tom Green - I agree. And yes, ex-wives should not be trapped in the elevator with you.

• TinyDancer124
    TinyDancer124

My aunt. If you met her, you would understand why.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

George W....Id be in jail before the end of the day.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

My kids....

Bobbi

• whitman
    whitman

Yeah.... when I was trying to decide, it was between George W and Tom Cruise. Difficult call that one. By the way, does anyone have any updated info on Oliver Stone's film on George W to be released this year? Fairly huge moment in film making history - first time a film will be released about a president while the president is still in power. If I were Oliver, I'd be checking over my shoulder right about now.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My ex-husband - the second one (never a JW) although we are still married - we just live in different provinces - is the one I wouldn't to be stuck with. He believes flatulence is a virtue to be proud of.

Oddly enough I wouldn't mind being stuck with the first -still a JW. I have a lot to say and this might be the only chance to say it. ASnd maybe, just maybe, if we are in there long enough I could get a good deprogramming on him so my daughters could have something that sort of resembles a normal relationship with him

• whitman
    whitman

Excessive flatulence in an elevator can't be a good thing!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    He believes flatulence is a virtue to be proud of.

My deepest sympathies if that should ever happen!

• JK666
    JK666

My BIL "Wet Willie." He might try to get me to change teams.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit