Sometimes it's really hard...

by mrsjones5 32 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

being here on this board and at times I wonder why I stay.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I think many of us have felt this way one or two ot three times before, How can I cheer

you up?

h4o

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

because you care

purps

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Why did I think this was something sexual in nature ?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Lol cuz the place has been pretty sexual of late. I'll be ok folks, I hope. Life is very hard right now and board doesn't seem to be helping me release some of it right. Now

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

mrsjones,

i have tried to respond twice to this thread..........second time an error that will go to the administrator....

now i need to give the computer to my sis.

will write tomorrow to you, probably pm........

you are in my thoughts.

purps

• wings
    wings

I understand, somehow, I do. This place helped me through some of the roughest times....now, it is....hard. But I am still here, and will be here for what it is worth. Just know I care.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mrs. Jones. I hope you do, stay, you are one of the brightest lights on JWD.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Mrs. Jones, sometimes I see all the hurt people on this board and it is overwhelming. It's so hard to see people suffering, especially when it brings up memories of your own suffering. On the one hand, we want to be there for each other when needed; on the other hand, being here for others can open up wounds we thought were healed. I guess it's a balancing act.

StAnn

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

somehow the board has been fairly bland lately, lots of repetition, some name-calling, same old sex threads, kind of boring. I know your husband is ill, and your parents are difficult, and you have nice kids, but kids are still hard to raise even if they are nice. I hope you feel better soon. By the way, I am going to Indiana on August 4 to visit my sister. We are planning on a little trip, but on Aug. 11 she has to go to work. I am hoping to maybe have lunch with some JWDers in Indiana on August 11, only I don't know where anyone is or how to get something organized. My sister is in Logansport, which is 1 1/2 hour drive from Ft. Wayne, she tells me. About an hour from Indianapolis. Does anyone want to meet for lunch? Where in Indiana are you Mrs. Jones?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit