I Feel Too Fluffy for this Board, Give 1 Funny Reason 4 Me Too Stay

by SuperApostateGirl 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

We hardly knew ya.

• BFD
    BFD

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{JohnDoe}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{SuperApostateGirl}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Robert Mugabe}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

HS

Is HS joiing the cuddly side? I may have to leave with SAG! I feel faint.....

BFD

Oh, SAG, one reason for you to stay.....hmmm....let me think.....WEREWOLF XXX ! ! ! ! !

• John Doe
    John Doe

This entire thread was ridiculous. I mean really, someone says "give me one reason to stay," just how the fu** are you supposed to answer that?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I forgot to tell you ApostateGirl........ummmmmm Last week, well I adopted John.

So now he's your adoptive brother....kiss and make up now.

You can see the thread here..... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/161866/3.ashx

Oh, ya I did tell him he can drive the viper, hope you don't get to upset, you'll

have to share.....oh, ya I said he could play on the pool table too with his friends.....

mom

• Sirona
    Sirona

If you don't want to stay don't.

I don't care if you stay.

Goodbye.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Because life is a mesh of relationships. Most people need some encouragement/safety at some point.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I like H4O and Caliber.

I think I will get to like SAG - their daughter.

I REALLY like John Doe.

Hmmm ... decisions, decisions.

I think the redhead wins!

Sylvia

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Board does have a lot of fluff, but also no better place to get the opinion of very many people from all walks of lifes and backgrounds on almost anything you need!!

The folks here are great!!!

• changeling
    changeling

I was going to "cuddle you" into staying until you insulted JD. I will not stand for that. Nobody puts JD in a corner!

changeling :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit