I Feel Too Fluffy for this Board, Give 1 Funny Reason 4 Me Too Stay

by SuperApostateGirl 48 Replies latest jw friends

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Billy! Between the fluffy bunny and your picture I am laughing. And I am NOT fluffy that way,I am a fitness finatic at least this month.

XOXO

• John Doe
    John Doe
    John Doe thinks he is hot

What makes you think that?

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Maybe thats why no one can take you seriously when they look at your picture John,your definetly NO ladykiller.

They'd actually would have to go near you....this is the attitude that brings me down..

• John Doe
    John Doe

That time of month?

Maybe thats why no one can take you seriously when they look at your picture John,your definetly NO ladykiller.

They'd actually would have to go near you....this is the attitude that brings me down..

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Time to Hang Up the Cape , Goodbye Board

• John Doe
    John Doe

Actually, what I want to know is if you are hope4others.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Wow, talk about ugly, what a thing to say. I happen to find John very charming.

• asilentone
    asilentone

John Doe, you think you are a hottie hunk by the way you are posing in your avatar. Nice try!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

That comment is out of order, especially considering that his avatar is actually the back of his head.

John is a lot of fun SuperApostateGirl, stick around a little and you will tune into his humor.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{JohnDoe}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{SuperApostateGirl}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Robert Mugabe}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

HS

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Robert Mugabe}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Yeah how does African Hitler get hugs??

Sorry you couldn't stick around, bye SuperApostateGirl! Godspeed on your dub crime-fighting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit