I Feel Too Fluffy for this Board, Give 1 Funny Reason 4 Me Too Stay

by SuperApostateGirl 48 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Maybe thats why no one can take you seriously when they look at your picture John,your definetly NO ladykiller.

They'd actually would have to go near you....this is the attitude that brings me down..

I beg to differ, not to mention he has an awesome southern drawl when he talks. He's actually a pretty cool guy.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

SAG...you've definetley got to stay!!!! I finally have someone else on this board that likes to give John Doe hell....

• John Doe
    John Doe
    John Doe, you think you are a hottie hunk by the way you are posing in your avatar. Nice try!

You're joking, right?

That comment is out of order, especially considering that his avatar is actually the back of his head.

John is a lot of fun SuperApostateGirl, stick around a little and you will tune into his humor.

Thanks Hillary, I think.

I beg to differ, not to mention he has an awesome southern drawl when he talks. He's actually a pretty cool guy.

Good to see you posting again Misa, and Wowie! a hottie thinks I'm a cool guy! I got to say, Misanthropic is a very cool lady herself.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Lol. Come on flufflady. You can be the queen of fluff, the prima fluffer, fluffeuse, if you prefer. Give us some tough fluff!

S

• John Doe
    John Doe
    SAG...you've definetley got to stay!!!! I finally have someone else on this board that likes to give John Doe hell....

You give me hell?

• compound complex
    compound complex

So - what does a guy here have to do to get arrested?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    So - what does a guy here have to do to get arrested?

What would a guy want to be arrested for?

• compound complex
    compound complex

JD:

It's a line from DICK TRACY, with Warren Beatty and Madonna. The character played by Madonna felt slighted, hence the question (substitute "girl" for "guy").

But, then, the thread is about SuperApostateGirl, not moi!

Cheers and Nighty Night!

PS: found something for you on "KICKS."

CC

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ah, I see.

• JK666
    JK666

SAG (an unfortunate acronym),

Come to the "Cuddly Club!"

We are as soft as dryer lint. Fluffy at its finest!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit