Now Witnesses saying "Gas Prices" show we are in the Tribulation!!

by Witness 007 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• A-Team
    A-Team

...I won't even recognize how close we are until there is a 7 year peace deal in the Middle East......

• Honesty
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

I can remember the same thing happening in 1973. I bet the energy crisis they had then was another item to pair with the 1975, reinforcing that the end was coming in 1975. Other commodity shortages were created, and we had stagflation that ran through the remainder of the 1970s. And another energy crisis in 1979, after Armageddon was supposed to have happened.

And now here we go again. As for why, if it's speculation, I am not worried. Speculators can drive up the market just so far before it becomes too expensive. At which point they start selling, and the prices crash. That has happened in the stock market in 1987. It happened to stocks in 1929. It happened with tulips back in the 1600s. It happened to gold in 1980. It happened to the coin market in 1990. It is now happening in the housing market.

But, ultimately it's simply another warning that we need to get in high gear in developing alternative energy sources. We have had a warning in 1973, and did nothing. All they would need is to develop alternate energy sources, and we would have plenty of energy to go around. No Great Tribulation. No going back to the 55 MPH speed limits. Just a few pennies less profit for the big oil/food/drug interests that run this country.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Always a scare tatic in one form or another!!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

They use everything they can to indicate the "End". High gas prices, inflation, economy, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc... But especially "earthquakes".

WTF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit