For those that don't know me.....

by digderidoo 24 Replies latest jw friends

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I have known many previous incarnations. And some? I walked the earth as Nostradamus, Uther Pendragon, Count Cagliostro and Rodrigo Borgia, although not in that order. I speak seventeen languages, I have played darts with the Dalai Lama and shared my sleeping bag with Rasputin, Albert Einstein, Lawrence of Arabia and George Formby. I was worshipped as a god by an East Acton cargo cult and once scaled Everest in a smoking jacket and plus fours to win a bet with Oscar Wilde. I travelled to Venus in the company of George Adamski, reinvented the ocarina and was burned in effergy by The Chiswick Townswomens Guild. I am also an expert swordsman, a gourmet chef, a world traveller, poet, painter, stigmatist, lifestyle guru to the gurus and hater of Bud Abbot. I can open a tin of sardines with my teeth, strike a Swan Vesta on my chin, rope steers, drive a steam locomotive and hum all the words to the works of Jesus Jones without becoming confused or breaking down in tears. I won a first at Oxford, squandered three fortunes, made love to a thousand women, imbibed strange drugs, sold my soul for Rock 'n' Roll, almost pipped Einstein for the Nobel Prize, i've been banned from every Chinese noodle parlour in West London, I am The Greatest Man That Has Ever Lived.

Paul

• mouthy
    mouthy

WHAT DRUG YOU ON NOW?

• Jringe01
    Jringe01
    WHAT DRUG YOU ON NOW?

OMG I don't care what drug it is, just fork some over dude, quick. I need cheering up. LOL

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Just because you got a 10 on the quiz...!!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You may be the greatest man who ever lived, but I know who
    is the most interesting man in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

• Casper
  • Satanus
    Satanus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Rune Go down to accomplishments.

S

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

WOW! Your amazing..They always say the "Truth" attracts some strange ducks and you have just fallen out of the sky!

I like you...I like you Alot!

• BFD
    BFD

We must be twins!

BFD

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Sounds like you're busy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit