For those that don't know me.....

by digderidoo 24 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Talk about "Delusions of Grandeur"! You win the prize!

• Persephone69
    Persephone69

OK so I haven't been on here for a couple of years, just occasionally read of Sparkplug's shoulder while doing her hair. Glad to see that I still fit in.

I'm a Greek Goddess, the Queen of Sheba, the daughter of Mother Teresa and Elvis and I'm the best damn stripper you've ever seen. I invented post-it notes and cubicles. Oh and I can do some SERIOUS damage with a bowl of pudding, a cactus and a rusty ceiling fan blade. Have we met? :)

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

He's Hugo Rune!?

• digderidoo
    digderidoo
    I'm a Greek Goddess, the Queen of Sheba, the daughter of Mother Teresa and Elvis and I'm the best damn stripper you've ever seen. I invented post-it notes and cubicles. Oh and I can do some SERIOUS damage with a bowl of pudding, a cactus and a rusty ceiling fan blade. Have we met? :)

Don't think we've met, but maybe we should

Paul

• *summer*
    *summer*

"I am The Greatest Man That Has Ever Lived."

...then you are also Mohamed Ali!:-)

you are funny...hhmm, aren't you???

• digderidoo
    digderidoo
    WHAT DRUG YOU ON NOW?

Paul

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

lol, sometimes a cry for attention works... other times, well, i just think you look foolish!!!

but way to make light of people's actual achievements....

the infamous one

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

lol, sometimes a cry for attention works... other times, well, i just think you look foolish!!!

Chill out

Paul

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

oh but you see, i would have expected a pseudo intellectual, like yourself, to have understood the humour behind my message... maybe read between the lines and see my terrible joke for what it was worth.......... and i refuse to chill out, i would much prefer to keep warm today

the infamous one

• Persephone69
    Persephone69

ding ding...round's over. stop, please. I thought we were supposed to be having fun, not taking jabs at one another.

There's too much drama and mess on the earth caused by individuals with anger issues. "Why can't we all just get along?" lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit