Do you feel threatened by....

by Greensleeves 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I think no one here is threatened by bold posts. If you look at my record, I kill many threads. I don't take it personally - in my case I think its partly geography. By the time I get home in California, everything has been said and anything I add is an afterthought for most. No one is afraid of you and the sad truth is that probably no one is really interested - otherwise they'd post. As for everyone being bitter and angry, well you know what they say about generalizations. You haven't looked deeply enough. Watch. NOW the subject is dead because Hortensia, the center of the universe, has posted.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Watch. NOW the subject is dead because Hortensia, the center of the universe, has posted.

:-P

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

sticking your tongue out at the queen, eh? Risky business...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    I have found this forum lacking personality

Have no fear, young Greensleeves, Hortensia and Billy the Ex-Bethelite are here to provide personality. I hope you have enough Vicodin.

I ask: What kind of freedom is to be found in a forum were everyone feels wronged?

Well, we are mostly exJWs. This is where we come to vent these frustrations that only other exJWs would understand. I feel a massive amount of freedom to finally be able to express myself and say that I was wronged. I thought I had serious bitterness and anger, but after hearing some of the stories of others, jeez, there are a lot here that were wronged far worse than I. So, ultimately, I feel much better able to cope after hearing what others are dealing with.

I do have lots of other real-world friends. I have other interests outside of this forum. But this is JWD, some things here don't hold my interest, other things make this is a very special place for me.

B the X

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

HA... Looks like I've officially killed this thread !!!!

Greensleeves, I hope you're feeling better today.

All hail...

Billy the Thread-Slayer !!!!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    HA... Looks like I've officially killed this thread !!!!

not quite Billy....tee hee hee

hope you come back greensleeves...

h4o

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit