Promiscuous or sexually free?

by brunnhilde 38 Replies latest social relationships

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Virgin here... I could never be promiscuous... but then I thought I could never leave "da troof" and yet here I am, so I guess anything's possible. Not likely though. Frankly, being surrounded by a world of sexually active people is weird and alien to me. Is it strange that I feel no burning desire to probe the mucous membranes of another?

• DJ_Q
    DJ_Q

When I left the ORG, I screwed everything in sight. I found out I was bisexual, and then some. I never looked back, but I do admit, all the ORG's teachings and attitudes toward sex probably skewed my way of thinking, and if I had been educated just a little more, and taught to develop a more healthy sexual attitude, I could have probably avoided some major heartaches.

But oh well, live and learn.

DJ_Q

• jakmarx
    jakmarx
    "Is it strange that I feel no burning desire to probe the mucous membranes of another?"

LOL Bless thats classic, I wish i was like that. I have a burning desire to probe "mucous membranes".

You make it sound so horrible. Id love to feel someones breath against me, feel her heartbeat through her body. Her soft body & warmth against me. Kissing & caressing her till she begs me to stop. Making her giggle and whince. THats what i want, mucous makes anything sound gross!!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Twitch, I think a "sexually free" Witness does what they want with their marriage partner; and a promiscuous Witness lives a double life.

*scratches head* *You got me?*

Well, I wasn't thinking in terms of the witness mindset actually but you have a point.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm a repressed slut at heart. I completely feel sexually free to be promiscuous but don't have anyone, yet.

• zions watchman
    zions watchman

Hey, I need a little help too, sorry you are so far away

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sage advice on a really old thread. Think about making a new thread.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

What's the difference between promiscuous and sexually free?

It totally depends on who you ask to judge your sexual behaviour for you! How about not asking anyone but making that judgement for yourself according to how comfortable you are and what you value?

Personally, I think sexually, we don't have to answer to a single living soul except ourselves and the person we are having sex with. Whether in a committed relationship or a one night stand, our obligation is to be be sensitive to our own needs and our partners needs and to take responsibility for anything that might arise from the sexual act, whether that be an STD or a child.

That being said, for myself, I think sex loses some of its specialness if it is treated like a recreational sport. If I don't like or know someone well enough to want to spend time with them on a regular basis, why would I want to share my most private and sensitive bits with them?

• caliber
    caliber
    So I'm 37 and I've only been with one man, my ex-husband, in my entire life. I just started a new relationship with a wonderful man but I'm fighting the preprogramming that comes from being a dub for 35 years. How have other people overcome the inhibitions

There are many varieties and degrees of love. There is simple acceptance, deep affection, erotic love, passionate commitment and friendship. Each requires a specific environment in which to mature. For stable love, we need a little of each Sexual love cannot prevail alone.

.The love we must search and pray for, is a love that will reach to the person beyond the mask and make inquiry at the heart of each situation. This kind of love is not content with masquerade or hypocrisy - it thrives on honesty. http://www.wordworx.co.nz/SSlove.htm#Bandage_for_broken_hearts_

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit