7 Kinds of Sex......

by Hope4Others 12 Replies latest social humour

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Results of a recent research shows that there are 7 kinds of sex: The 1st kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex.* This kind of sex happens when you first meetsomeone and you both have sex until you areblue in the face. The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen Sex.* This is when you have been with your partnerfor a short time and you are so needy you willhave sex anywhere, even in the kitchen. The 3rd kind of sex is called: Bedroom Sex.* This is when you have been with your partnerfor a long time. Your sex has gotten routine andyou usually have sex only in your bedroom. The 4th kind of sex is called: Hallway Sex.* This is when you have been with your partnerfor too long. When you pass each other in theHallway you both say 'screw you.' The 5th kind of sex is called: Religious Sex.* Which means you get Nun in the morning, Nunin the afternoon and Nun at night. (Very Popular) The 6th kind is called Courtroom Sex.* This is when you cannot stand your wife anymore. She takes you to court and screws youin front of everyone. And; Last, but not least,The 7th kind of sex is called: Canada Pension Sex.* You get a little each month,but not enough to enjoy your self.PLEASE, DO NOT REPLY TO TELL MEWHAT STAGE YOU IN. I have enough problems of my own.

thought this was a silly little email for a few laughs...

h4o

• oompa
    oompa

HAHAHA!!!......i loved it.......and why are there so many canadian ladies I want to help make #7 easier to bear??????..............oompa

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

LMAO! Thanks, I enjoyed that. And oompa, is there a woman you dont' want to help out in that regard? LOL

• amicus
    amicus

For some reason I now have an urge to paint my kitchen blue.

• free2think
    free2think

LMAO thanks hope4.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't know 'bout ya'll, but red is the color of my face when it's been that much. Never done it until I was blue in the face. What would red sex be?

I love the passing each other in the hallway and saying screw you one. Things got that way with my second/jw husband. Oh yeah and he screwed me in the divorce, but not the fun kind.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

# 7 easier to bare????

• llbh
    llbh

Very funny

You are very naughty

David

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I knew of an Amish woman that lost her religion.......

Now she's up to three mennonite.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    You are very naughty

You mean moi'

h4o

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit