SOMEONE STOLE MY SCOOTER

by Burger Time 22 Replies latest jw friends

• r.a.m.
    r.a.m.

Two days ago my daughter was riding her Razor scooter and left it at the front steps of our porch. This is at 2:30 in the afternoon. We were in our house with the blinds open. She went out there a little after 5:00 and it's gone. I cannot imagine someone just coming all the way up our yard, right to the porch in the middle of the day, when it's obvious we're home, and take a child's toy. Unless it was another child. I've driven around and can't find it. At least it was only $30.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Sorry to read about that. When I go down the street and see an empty wheelchair or scooter I shake my head and wonder how they could risk someone taking off with it.

These things give us our legs and independence back. My scooter needs a key to start but if some one was determined to take it I'm sure they would find a way. And you had yours locked!!! My wheelchair -- I just won't go where I can't take it in. If you have to store yours outside at home you might want to consider one of those garbage bins that open like double doors. If they don't see it then they can't steal it

These things are expensive and sometimes cost more than a car.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Thanks to the local paper, I recovered it!! Evidently it was dumped at a house a few doors down, the very day it was stolen!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit