SOMEONE STOLE MY SCOOTER

by Burger Time 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Oh my god so I wake up this morning to find my scooter has vanished. This freaking sucks big time. Someone had to break the wheel lock then dragged it through the grass a little ways when they noticed the back wheel had a chain on it. Lesson learned; next time I get something like this I will cement an anchor in to the ground and chain it to that. I have never had anything like this stolen from me. So who else has some thief tales?

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

People suck. I have never in my life seen so much "whats mine is mine and whats YOURS is mine!" attitude. My son was stopped a few years ago while riding his bike by two grown men in hoods and threatened with a baseball bat to give them his wallet...on a MAIN road no less. Unfortunately for my son, or fortunately, he had $300 on him that he had just gotten for selling his computer. Grown fucking men mugging a 14 year old kid. We told the police but the idiot cop sat in my kitchen and MOCKED us and pretended to take a statement and put out a BOLO and all this shit when by the time he did that they would have been in Texas.

My brother in law had a compressor taken from his driveway in broad daylight...and our neighbor had someone back a truck up to his boat and just hauled it away out of his driveway while he was at work.

Ive had kids try to break into my house thinking nobody was home and one even had the balls to walk through and pick up jewelry laying on the counter on the way out. But the bastard was so cocky he wore it to SCHOOL the next day. BIG mistake...it was my sons and he recognized it. He brought half the basketball team over to where the kid was having lunch ....he got it back. I also went to the kids house and told his parents. His dad was like..."so...what did he steal now?" ugh.

Im sorry for your loss. Really...people suck.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Well my neighbor hasn't been home for like 2 weeks and I kind of live behind her, so I am thinking they thought it was hers. It was just so freaking stupid, I almost still can't believe it.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Keep watching around the neighborhood...some idiot will be riding it. Its usually kids. And DO report it and if you have house insurance, you should report it to them to.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Well unfortunately I don't have house insurance as I am renting. Or at least I don't think I do.

• megs
    megs

A couple of years ago someone stole both of my bicycle tires when I was parked at work. It cost me $400 to replace, I was so irritated... Some people have no respect or regard for anyone or anything but themself

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

For a time, I lived in an apartment complex. I had my car broken into 3 times in 2 years. Other residents were hit too. Theives (kids according to the cops) broke our windows and stole our stereos.

When I had mentioned it to my family, they said, "what do you expect from worldly people?"

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Damn Megs two bike tires?? WTF???

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Haha, Ladyzombie you have to love how the dubs say that yet when they lose something at the hall or bible study and can't find it, they immediately accuse a "shady" figure in the hall.

• changeling
    changeling

Oompa did it!

changeling :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit