Could I get disfellowshipped for this?

by slimboyfat 35 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Update: it looks like I got away with it. I avoided the meeting for a few weeks and no one has mentioned it to me. I also found out that the couple who called were in fact married.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Ha ha what a silly old thread, and so it drags on. I wonder if I really will get outed at an apostate at some point.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Slimboyfat=Well what can I say. I have read many of your posts and I have to say for the most part they are well written and informative. How ever (and this is a big however) I read on one of your posts reguarding an assembly you attended in Scotland. To be honest I got the impression that you were trying To be identified, and I even remember commenting on it, asking if you were wanting to be disfellowshipped. I thought that the things you mentioned were specific (e.g locations, people's names! and what you did), and now you have got this going on as well. Best to keep your mouth shut. Lesson learnt.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I have a suspicion you may know me actually. If you want to make contact I would be happy to talk to you by PM.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Sending u a PM

• Mr Fool
    Mr Fool

....cool but confusing story

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit