Serena Williams and her "god jehovah"

by worf 44 Replies latest jw friends

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

She's an idiot. oh yeah....and I thank my god Jehovah for being able to comment on jWD......

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

Is Serena baptized?

The organization usually, most probably have never said that sports are a DF offense. They will usually, most probably say they take time away from the preaching work..and since we are so close to the end.......a mature christian............yada, yada, yada.............

If they change the position, they will say.....................we never said you could not play sports..........

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul
    Surely you have to admit she is beautiful,talented & a good body<<

Umm yeah, for a DUDE!

Everyone has their taste..some men like the 14 YO boyish look of some tennis players, others perfer a more define sensual look. The diversity of Ann Mauresmo to the player that is used by Canon (can't remember the name at 0200 in the morning) is incredible. I personally would prefer Serena over anyone on the circuit today. Again, personal preference. IMO, she does NOT look like a man. Breast, thighs and no crows feet.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Umm yeah, for a DUDE!

I am NOT a dude, I find her to have a lovely body, sexy, beautiful, I would have given my right arm to look like that at ANY time of my life..

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

The double standard applied to these talented ladies is quite amazing, but I guess double standards are everywhere. I wonder what would happen if someone showed up for a meeting wearing aneres clothing, the design label of Serena.....

• Roski
    Roski

Mouthy (first post)...ditto.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Roski!!!! Brilliant minds think alike

• rocketman
    rocketman

I have no problem with what Serena and Venus are doing. After all, the problem is that jw kids have, for decades, been strongly discouraged from pursuing activities which are totally normal - such as those in which the Williams sisters participate freely and evidently without censure.

• SG Seattle
    SG Seattle
    "...she said: "I thank my god jehovah for being out here"." ...aaaaand that outta be worth 10 hours on the field service report.

Depends on how many times the soundbite gets played ;)

• IT Support
    IT Support

I think the Williams girls should be encouraged ...

• JW kids will hear Serena and nag their parents to death to also be allowed to play. "If Venus and Serena can play tennis after school and at weekends, why can't I?"; GOOD OUTCOME.
    • Their JW parents will realize there's one rule for them and another for celeb JWs; EVEN BETTER OUTCOME
    • All the while the GB is being undermined because they daren't 'do' anything about this situation; BEST OUTCOME.

Go get'em, girls!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit