Did you see Serena's birth control patch?

by MsMcDucket 40 Replies latest jw friends

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Perhaps hiding a tattoo?

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

The patch is covering the bruise that she gets from her mothers finger pushing her to the ding dong hall

• nelly136
    nelly136

could have been a slimming patch?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Back in my virginal days, I was on birth control pills to control my very difficult periods (about 30/yr!)

OTOH, she probably has a sex life, she is an adult woman with independence, money and a 'life'-even if she feels some nostalgia for the faith she was raised in.

Heck, they aren't supposed to pose butt naked in a magazine either, but one of them did (I should have such a booty!)

They can 'repent' when they are wrinkled and have ruined knees and elbows. Frankly, why should they be repenting anthing other than being silly females raised in a male dominated religion that would be happy for them to have been working at McDonalds than to have $$ success or world reknown? They should value themselves properly and NEVER apologise for their success. They don't owe anyone an explanation but God, and he already knows their hearts. So they should give thanks they have talent and beauty and do GOOD things with them. Other than boinking Ooompa:)

• Gerard
    Gerard
    I am still fairly new here so I need some technical help. How do you get the text of someone elses post to appear in a little beige box on a reply?

Easy: Hit reply, copy & paste the text you want to reply to.

Highlight it with your mouse

Click on the little white baloon next to the yellow smily face.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I read an article on one of the girl's a few months ago - and it was quite obvious from that that these girls have live-in boy friends. So for all the talk about their god, they have to be considered nominal JWs at best.

I wonder if they were ever baptized?

S4

• New light for you
    New light for you

was told to wear the birth control patch DOWN.. like, lower than low rise jeans.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I wonder if they were ever baptized?

Me too, Seeker? I dunno???

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    was told to wear the birth control patch DOWN.. like, lower than low rise jeans.

I was told by an atheletic person that she perspires so much, on her bottom, that she lost her hormone patch when she changed out of her atheletic clothing. She'd find it when she went to wash her clothes.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    On a couple of those out of position forehands, I think I may have seen her diaphragm.

I don't think she'd wear a diaphragm. She's liable to squeeze it out while accidentally doing a kegel movement on the court! She's so muscular!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit