Did you see Serena's birth control patch?

by MsMcDucket 40 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

At one point of the game, you could see some type of marking on the patch; but I couldn't say for sure. It looked like Ortho Novra or something.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I am still fairly new here so I need some technical help. How do you get the text of someone elses post to appear in a little beige box on a reply?

Hello, nice to have you here! Well, you see the little icon that looks like a cloud up above the underline icon, after you copy the text, click that and place your cursor in the box that appears and paste. To paste you have to click the clipboard on the toolbar.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    and are frankly a very good advert for their religion.

"good" as in, accurate? As in, 'hello, I'm Serena Williams, and I'm a Jehovah's Witness, and my telling you this tacitly implies that it is a perfectly acceptable and tolerated thing among JW's for one of their members to devote the vast majority of their life's energies to something other than the religion itself.'--?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Dan,

"good" as in, accurate? As in, 'hello, I'm Serena Williams, and I'm a Jehovah's Witness, and my telling you this tacitly implies that it is a perfectly acceptable and tolerated thing among JW's for one of their members to devote the vast majority of their life's energies to something other than the religion itself.'--?

No. That is not what I mean. The fact that they have been able to pursue an athletic career apparently as baptized Jehovah's Witnesses, is another issue altogether.

Their religion, as you know, advertises that it makes better citizens of its adherents. The William's sisters behave impeccably in their chosen trade, have a reputation for honesty, integrity and graciousness. As such they are excellent advertisements for their religion, and this is a fact. Another fact is that I admire them for being able to keep their feet on the ground while floating in a sea of adulation for so long.

These girls have more character than most. Good luck to them.

HS

• donny
    donny
    Hello, nice to have you here! Well, you see the little icon that looks like a cloud up above the underline icon, after you copy the text, click that and place your cursor in the box that appears and paste. To paste you have to click the clipboard on the toolbar.

Thanks Msmcducket!!!!

• Free
  • horrible life
    horrible life

If it was a birth control patch, or a quit smoking patch, Maybe that is why Venus won.

Jehovah's blessings and love were on the nicer girl Venus. Jehovah may have sent an angel down, to make sure Venus won.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

man, i just gave my wife a 1/2 hour massage, and she fell asleep.......... I'm on this board trying to let go of the hormones!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

On a couple of those out of position forehands, I think I may have seen her diaphragm.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    On a couple of those out of position forehands, I think I may have seen her diaphragm.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit