Did you see Serena's birth control patch?

by MsMcDucket 40 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Whatever the reason for her wearing a 'patch', she has achieved more in her young life through hard work, discipline and focus than most of us on this Board ever will. Both girls strike me as gracious and unspoiled in ultra competitive world, and are frankly a very good advert for their religion.

It seems to me that she should actually be sneering at our lack of patches, or at the very least at the obvious trouble Ooompa is having getting laid. Someone give him a hand, he is clearly fed up with his own.

HS

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I'm Boinking both sisters right now and the girls need those patches to withhold my potency which is extremely high

If the girls get pregnant I'm really up shit creek

• oompa
    oompa

haha....hands accepted!!:

or at the very least at the obvious trouble Ooompa is having getting laid. Someone give him a hand, he is clearly fed up with his own.

HS

...........................oompa

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Maybe she thinks she's a pirate, but is a little confused about where the patch goes.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Maybe she thinks she's a pirate, but is a little confused about where the patch goes.

I think she puts it on her back because it's less likely to get wet or accidentally removed there. A lot of women put it on their shoulder because of those reasons. They don't lose it when they pull down their pants to use the restroom or what have you. The back of the shoulder stays drier.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Whatever the reason for her wearing a 'patch', she has achieved more in her young life through hard work, discipline and focus than most of us on this Board ever will. Both girls strike me as gracious and unspoiled in ultra competitive world, and are frankly a very good advert for their religion.

I don't have a problem with what they do. Their religion does. I'm trying to give her some excuses in case they ask.

• oompa
    oompa
    Ducket: I'm trying to give her some excuses in case they ask.

actually...that is very sweet...anything that can get her to get over oompaville is a good thing........oompa

• aniron
    aniron

I must have missed it somewhere , where do we actually know it was a "Birth Control" patch. Did it have it written on it or something?

Would any woman openly display a "Birth Control" patch on her self?

I've worn a pain relief patch on my shoulder before now,

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Her sports bra and her top had slipped over. There was a noticeable patch there. Maybe, it was a bandaid??

This is Andy Roddick imitating Serena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bimn1a6B0gU

• donny
    donny

I am still fairly new here so I need some technical help. How do you get the text of someone elses post to appear in a little beige box on a reply?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit