My Avatar and yours

by LockedChaos 77 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Good to have you Freddy Mercury!!

Thank you, Sting.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

My current round globe thing is a picture I took of Jupiter a week ago through a telescope. My avatar is subject to change a lot so enjoy it while you can.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I just couldn't find anything so my daughter chose this for me.

The mouse is cute, fun, and unassuming.

The date on the bottle can be changed. Guess I need to update it.

• uninformed
    uninformed

My grandson has a smile that closes his eyes, and when I saw this cat, I was reminded of him.

I have a picture of a goat that is smiling with his eyes closed too, and I used to use a picture of myself.

I am not incognito.

Brant

• Quandry
    Quandry

Actually, I just looked closer at the picture. There is a distinct possibility that all this time I have had a monkey instead of a mouse as my avatar. What do you think?

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Awakened at Bethel

Just me... I change my pic sometimes, but I still use my own pic. I use my own pic to show I'm not afraid of revealing my identity and my anti-WTS stance.

How do you change your pic? I tried to this morning and it is still the same. Does it take time to appear?

Velta

• iceguy
    iceguy

Because I gave into the dark side of the force...and yet there is still good in me.

• uninformed
    uninformed

alt

alt

See any similarities?

• chickpea
    chickpea

digital microscopy of a soap bubble!

i have to do tons of research for the
    coursework i am engaged in and
    i stumble across some to the most
    amazing things......

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Mine is the tattoo that I got for my 30th birthday.

I chose a shamrock, not for good luck (although that is a nice dig to the dubs) but for my heritage (my grandfather was from Ireland).

CountryGuy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit