My Avatar and yours

by LockedChaos 77 Replies latest jw friends

• studier
    studier

Mine is my youngest girl, when she was less than two. She is now almost four!! I 'played' with her picture...that's what I got.

I use it because she always reminds me to be myself, for she loves me just the way I am. She is also the spitting image of me at that age and her innocence is absolutely priceless.

studier

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Just me... I change my pic sometimes, but I still use my own pic. I use my own pic to show I'm not afraid of revealing my identity and my anti-WTS stance.

This is a pic of me hiking about a week ago...

• only me
    only me

Mine is a little Dumbo rat. They are very smart and lovable and cute too, kinda like me.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mine is a Maori girl. Part of a painting I found on line years ago. Up until recently I had half my face as my avatar with Billy Jack's hat.

• four candles
    four candles

Mine is my motto when playing music,I am young at heart!!

Its the rock that keeps me young!!

• changeling
    changeling
    I was stolen as a child and left to be raised by evil JW parents:
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search For other uses see Changeling (disambiguation) Trolls with the changeling they have raised, John Bauer, 1913. Trolls with the changeling they have raised, John Bauer, 1913.

A Changeling is a being in West Europeanfolklore and folk religion, typically described as the offspring of a fairy, troll, elf or other legendary creature that has been secretly left in the place of a human child. The apparent changeling could also be a stock, an enchanted piece of wood that would soon appear to grow sick and die.

A human child might be taken due to many factors: to act as a servant, the love of a human child, or malice. [1] Most often it was thought that faeries exchanged the children. Simple charms, such as an inverted coat, were thought to ward them off.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Cool all of your avatars are very cool. Mine is the famous burning monk. I find it is a great symbol with a lot of meaning when it comes to religion and control.

• caliber
    caliber

It's just me

nineteen and 83

tee hee hee !

I always use my photos in far background or with sunglasses to remain incognito

Caliber

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

My name was kind of a random choice - a fantasy character I created for myself - kinda cute and feminine, tee hee hee.

My pic is what I found when I typed in my screen name on a google images search.

• donny
    donny
    Mine is just a wonderful, caring human being. He's my role model, and a true inspiration to me

Good to have you Freddy Mercury!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit