JWD addict anonymous :)

by asilentone 36 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Customers who p*** me off at work? I just vote to lynch them off.

AMEN sister!!

I pity the fools there in the moring!!

And i'm tired of babysitting the staff!!

• brinjen
    brinjen

I pity the fools there in the moring!!

And i'm tired of babysitting the staff!!

I pity the fools who can't read the store guides at the end of each isle, and can't figure out that fresh milk is kept in the fridges, not on the shelves with the long life milk.

I'm sick of babysitting the packer, we got another call from a customer wanting to know if there was any particular reason his tinned tomatoes were packed in a freezer box. The cans had bulged. I told him to throw them away, we'll replace them in his next order.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Hi, I'm A@G and I can't get off this website....

• karter
    karter

Hi my name is karter im 45 and im a JWD addict (now you all clap and hug me)

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

buncha weenies. I can hang out on JWD AND get my work done! I have to do some laundry tomorrow, vacuum, clean the bathrooms. Wouldn't hurt to clean the car, go run some errands, and get in an hour's exercise!

Oh well, guess I'm a weenie too.

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

It is 1am. I know I have a problem.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Hi OOB, how were your fireworks? I only watched for a few minutes - I can see them from my back yard. I did jumping jacks for 25 minutes while humming "Stars and Stripes Forever." Exciting evening. Now I'm watching Harry Potter, reading JWD, and eating apples and cheese.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Oh sh!t...I don't even want to get started with a "to do" list.

Addicts never admit they have a problem anyway.

• oompa
    oompa

I want to move on....but just cant yet......so i still need jwd.......my pacifier......like a baby.......ya........oompa....teats are good too

• KDubbz
    KDubbz

i just keep coming back for more and more. i know im new here but i've been lurking for a little while and find JWD very addictive. i think it is because the people here are so friendly and awesome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit