JWD addict anonymous :)

by asilentone 36 Replies latest jw friends

• paranoid android
    paranoid android

Oh, thanks for reminding me I left a load in the wash since tuesday and forgot to put it in the dryer. Its probably dry by now anyway!

• StAnn
    StAnn

Here's my trick. I have a disability and need lots of pauses. So, I do work in 45 minute increments and then sit down for 15 minutes. Then get back up and work for 45 minutes, then sit down for 15 minutes. My sitting down time is done mainly in front of the 'puter. It's getting bad though because two nights ago I mixed up some cornbread and timed it so that I could put it in the oven and then come sit down in front of the 'puter for my 15 minutes without burning dinner! Can't even cook a meal without a JWD break. Sick and twisted.

StAnn

• amicus
    amicus
    Hi, my name is brinjen and I'm a JWD addict.

Ok, I'll go next. Hi, my name is amicus, amicus means friend in Latin...(clears his throat after brinjen pokes him in the ribs, and tries a voice louder than a low mumble)...Hi, my name is Amicus. I too am a JWD addict. I don't have to be though, I can stop if I need to. I...just...don't...need to right now.

Next?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I want to move on....but just cant yet......so i still need jwd.......my pacifier......like a baby.......ya........oompa....teats are good too

Face it, Oompa baby, you're here for the long haul.

just keep coming back for more and more. i know im new here but i've been lurking for a little while and find JWD very addictive. i think it is because the people here are so friendly and awesome

Kdubbz, welcome to the forum. We are addictive, aren't we? You're pretty friendly and awesome yourself.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Ok, I'll go next. Hi, my name is amicus, amicus means friend in Latin...(clears his throat after brinjen pokes him in the ribs, and tries a voice louder than a low mumble)...Hi, my name is Amicus. I too am a JWD addict. I don't have to be though, I can stop if I need to. I...just...don't...need to right now.

Amicus, friend, look at your posting numbers and how long you've been a member. You must have fallen off the wagon. What happened, babe?

• amicus
    amicus
    Amicus, friend, look at your posting numbers and how long you've been a member. You must have fallen off the wagon. What happened, babe?

Ahem, yes...the first time through I had already given up on the F(oolish) D(issapointing) S(anctimonies). I hit JWD while randomly surfing topics that including Jehovah's Witnesses and religion. Silly me thought I was one of the few that had realized those liars were succesfully running an old bluff. JWD blew me away.

I hung out at H20 also as JWD led me to other JDub related sites. Although I posted there I really felt no need to argue. JWD on the other hand taught me that I wasn't the only xjdub whack-o out there. JWD then had some X's that I still miss to this day. I left a while after the H20 migration. I really didn't mind and in fact really liked some of the H20 folks, but it was time for me to digest things rather than spout my new found spin on life.

I returned by chance actually, I was once again randomly surfing and was on one of my old pc's. JWD was there as a fav, so I went for grins. I really liked what I read though. A few weeks later, I returned...isn't that what addiction is all about?

And...here...I...am...again (drool). (Umm, can one of you get my chin please?)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

In the time I've been reading here at JWD and then joining a posting, I've seen things move along and mellow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit