how many insiders?

by agent zero 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Open mind
    Open mind

same as stilla

• tartarus
    tartarus

I'm inactive. "You're still considered a part of the congregation", I was told. Went to a meeting couple of months ago. Looked outside the window the whole time. Passers by were more interesting to watch. Didn't sing the stupid communist marches either. Prayed though (can't ignore Jah).

After the meeting an elder came up and asked me what's wrong with my neck. ( ! ) Wow !

I could hardly restrain myself from going postal . Thanks to Witchtower's elders treatment of me I'm legally insane by the way, so if I killed the old windbagger right there, I'd plea insanity and won't do time. Hmm, why didn't think of it at that very moment? (I guess I'm a good sheep after all)

I didn't look at him, told him it was this new medication I was on, made my neck stiff ( I lied ).

Might go back to confront the a-hole whose actions led to my mulitiple suicide attempts in the last 2 years.

My eye is twitching...damn :)

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

I'm still active... (and not proud of it)...

Fading in slow-motion...

TTRP

• chickpea
    chickpea

inactive and loving it....

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere
    how many would it be? and how can you tell?

I know of 2 who goes to the same hall as I used to. They said so, thats how I know. But they will not leave.

• LunaFing
    LunaFing

I haven't been to a meeting in years and am considered "inactive". I don't plan on ever going back. I've been out 10 years and have never been harassed by the elders in my old cong. I guess I'm not worth it in their eyes. That's ok with me!!! Good luck on your fade and welcome to the board.

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

i just joined yesterday aswell. i tried the slow fade and it didnt work for me. i did basically nothing for about a year but the last month has still be full of elder crap and judicial comitee excercises. and int he end thaey dont even give you the time to think. my advice is get out and feel free... whether you do it now or later the same things are still going to happen

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I'm out of it. My mom is still in. I know more about the society from this website than she knows from the meetings.

It's better on the outside. You just have to be careful and mindful in making good new friends.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Welcome to the board. Some here are in, some out. One or two elders, many ex elders, but they may make themselves known. Everyone is at a different stage.

Paul

• bythesea
    bythesea

Welcome......I still go to occassional meetings but haven't been in the ministry for over 2 yrs now. I'm trying to fade....the spouse and adult children are still very much in, so it makes it difficult to think about a total disconnect right now....I'd like to preserve my family relationships if possible. Good luck however you decide to handle things....lots of people's experiences on this forum, much to be learned.... I wish there WAS a code for being to identify other faders....a song to hum, secret handshake or something! I look around also and wonder who else is only in for family's sake.....and knows its all a crock of crap!

bythesea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit