how many insiders?

by agent zero 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• agent zero
    agent zero

hi everyone, i'm new here, been viewing the board for a while, decided to join yesterday.

so i'm about 95% convinced now the WTS is bogus, but i'm still in coz as yall know leaving is the hardest part. i plan on doing a fade to avoid the complete disconnection, but first want to gradually help my gf to see things too.

in the meantime, i'm just wondering how many of you are still "active" jdubs? i sit at the meetings looking around at everyone wondering who else is just faking it and feeling stuck. how many would it be? and how can you tell? is there like a code thing to say or something?

A0

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Me too. I'm pretty sure there's another drone in my cong who's disconnected.

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Agent zero and welcome to jwd.

There are few here that still go and they may identify themselves. I planned a slow fade, and was ok as my boe are poor at sheperding.

My advice to you is enjoy youreslf and then get out asap live and enjoy your life free fron the high mind control wts

Regards David

• tak
    tak

Welcome Agent Zero. I faded for only about a month and then got df'd. If I had to do it over, I would have DA'd myself before they got a chance to df me.

I thought afterwards too how many faders there actually are, because until I started reading this board I didn't know about faders.

Again welcome.

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

This is sad but in my folks' congregation, there are only elderly long time JWs (hopeless there), Baby Boomer JWs (like my folks), less than a handful of teenagers, and a few babies and young children.

Gen X'ers like myself are noticeably very rare. We are the children of 1975 who supposedly never would be a part of the world since Armageddon was coming in '75.

Parents of '75 Gen X'ers either left the bOrg, or became masters of Orwellian Doublethink and entrenched themselves all the more. My folks belong to the later.

Since my parents and 95% of my family are heavy duty JWs, I plant a reluctant and disgusted butt in the KH chairs just to keep the folks from emotionally self destructing.

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

And I meant "sad" as in, it is so apparent that the only ones attending are so hopelessly brainwashed, they'll be there until the day they die.

I feel bad for the teenagers and young children.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome Agent Naught!

I am sure you'll find a few zombies floating around in here.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome A0 !

I'm actively leading a double-life. I'm in illustration mode today. I see that some have a rather short jump 'out'. Some have a high-dive 'out'. Me? I'm stitching my parachute before I jump the 185,000 feet before I hit Earth.

I think a lot of others are zoned out but stuck with the mindset, "Where would I go away to?"

B the X

• StAnn
    StAnn
    I'm stitching my parachute before I jump the 185,000 feet before I hit Earth.

Billy, don't you mean 144,000 feet?

StAnn

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am active

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit