Shunned again

by tak 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Thanks for the update. You are too good a mom- giving him over 6 weeks.
    I would say more about your being too good, but really, that is what make you
    into the person you are. I am happy that you are so good. I hope your
    son appreciates your "hard" love despite his shunning.

Try to remember that he is being controlled, but he still might snap out of it
    and treat such a good mother right. Strength to you.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Shunning is such a bunch of BS. The emotional and psychological effects it has. I hope your son comes to his senses.

I hope you the best!

Take care!

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

You can adopt me if you like Tak!

I used to give my parents financial support while I was a JW and always was concerned with their financial wellbeing, but now that they have completely shunned me, I have shed that duty.

Until such a time they decide I am worthy of being their son again, I have no responsibility to worry about their monetary state. Its sad, but necessary.

• GetOverIt
    GetOverIt

I can imagine how hurtful that must be. So the insurance is too high for him to drive the car in his name, so he goes along with the lie to put it in your name, and that he is an occasional driver, when he drives it all the time. Wow. Okay to lie for convenience and still shun your mom who helped you. That's sad.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

There are a few of us here who have lost our moms thanks to the cult. I may be a bit old to have you as a mom, but I sure would treat you right if you were mine. Maybe we should have some kind of adoption service on this site, pairing up members who have ost family members.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

the shunning policy works to their detriment.they tell the flock that it will move the person to see their wrong course and come crawling back.in reality you see that god does not dwell with them.many would of come back if they were shown christian love including myself.but now i know their history and can not go back because it will violate my intergrity that i have always had.dont give into the pressure sister-truth will prevail and it will be your son who will come back to you.the wts is tighting their grip on the flock because they are wandering away from their doctrine.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Good Job, tak

If you get any hassle, just say, "Well then, I'll take that car of mine back, thank you very much." I think you've found plenty of replacement kids here on JWD that won't shun you .

B the X

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit