Shunned again

by tak 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• sacolton
    sacolton

JWs aren't Christians. They have no love for their neighbor, so they aren't following the commandment set by Jesus. In a nutshell, the JWs are in their own private club. Members only. A secret sect. I pray that the Holy Spirit will bring them out from the darkness soon.

• llbh
    llbh

I understand where you are coming from, i might be put in the same position with my 15 jw daughter should i be df. She has already said that she will do gods will, nice eh?.

Anyhow like Jgnat and the rest have said you are enabling bad behaviour. Tell your son how you feel then see if any changes occur , if not move on and cancel the insurance

Regards David

• tak
    tak

Wow, well I guess it is unanimous! Thanks again, btw, he is 23.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Unanimous plus one.

If he can't afford the insurance, he needs to get a cheaper car.

At 23, this is probably the way to go even if he is not shunning to you. Financial Independence is all a part of growing up.

The shunning just adds insult.

-Aude.

• sacrebleu
    sacrebleu

We'll be waiting to hear how he reacts to the new development.

sacrebleu

• dogon
    dogon

Its all about control, As bad as it hurts do not let them make you feel wrong, You may even get a feeling of giving in to be accecpted by family. This will only lead to more problems. Move on live this is the best defence against a JW.

Never beat yourself up over this, it is them, The farther you get away from them the clearer it is. I used to think that maybe if I did this or that. Now the thought of going to an assembly or meeting would be like serving up a plate of vomit for dinner. It makes you shutter and your gut flop around.

I would rather slam my dick in a car door than go to a meeting, And most guys will know how that makes you cringe.

I hate these bastards, I will tell anyone who will listen how much damage they do to familys and individual people.

• tartarus
    tartarus

Can't believe you pay his insurance too. Wow, adopt me, please,

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

I am so sick of that stupid cult screwing up people’s lives, they will get theirs one day.

Just tell your son to start treating you like a decent son should or he can find his own way, the little shit.

• tartarus
    tartarus

Just joking in my previous post.

My family consists of two people - my mother and I - here in Canada, the rest of the family is on the other side of the world. Both of us have been disfellowshipped and ignored the rule of shunning.

Are you kidding me ?!

I left second time and I'm getting my mom out very soon. Your post convinced me to do something, dear. Bye, bye Witchtower!

• AudeSapere

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit