Ugh! Horrible JW forward, only for the strong stomached

by metaspy 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

On a scale of 1 to 100, I give it a *barf*

Metaspy, you're not a little girl and you don't want a girly necklace, right?

Maybe this sister has another encouraging e-story where big J replaces your WT Lib CD-Rom with a hot, worldy babe! Now we're talking!

B the X, who gave up everything for big J, and got... JACK SQUAT !!!

• metaspy
    metaspy

The first thing I thought of was a 'grudge' I hold against her husband for the horrible way he treated me.
    I took this as a "let go of the grudge and you will get something better".

It is ironic because a long time ago, I let go of everything I cared for and I got a swift kick in the nuts and a stab in the back.
    Truly loving!
    I can't wait to see what the upgraded version is...

• White Dove
    White Dove

So, JWs say it's OK to play mind games with 5 year olds to make them cry?

• loosie
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Uggg... don't you hate it when you puke just enough so that a little vomit ends up in the back of your throat?

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

That's some pathetic stuff. And people wonder why so many of us "think that god has a sick sense of humor...and when I die, I expect to find him...laughing."

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I wonder what the angry, destructive god Yahweh has in store for us? If we give up certain things, I wonder?

• Prov1320
    Prov1320

What an asshole of a father! I would never do that to my baby girl! Talk about messing with her emotions and scarring her for life.

I sure as hell hope that Jehovah is not like that! (although the WTS seems to play the same mind games)

Prov.

• lancelink
    lancelink

I gave up a scholarship to college in 1978 to focus more on jehovah and his organization.

Now it is 2008 I have a decent job, but it is NOWHERE close to what I really wanted to do with my life.

i guess that i still have the Fake pearls, the real ones are long gone.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

altaltaltaltaltaltaltalt

altaltaltaltaltaltaltalt

altaltaltaltaltaltaltalt

just sayin

Snakes () alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit