Ugh! Horrible JW forward, only for the strong stomached

by metaspy 43 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

and btw, this story is terribly written...

• free2think
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

Please don't tell me another story like this again, I just can't take it

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

And like a typical 7 year old a year later she traded the pearl earrings for a Hanna Montana poster!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Okay just because of the warning I just had to look, now I feel ill. What idiot parent would torture a child like that, stupid, stupid, stupid

nj

• yknot
    yknot

LOL

Similiar stories have been circulating throughout "Christendom" for several years.

BTW....CHORES to earn a $2 Pearls....OH Please Dollar General charges $5 and Wal-Mart $4.97! on top of the fact that the mother would have said 2 bucks, 2 bucks is worth keeping her quiet plus it would be a cute accessory!

NIce to see the JWs have managed to put a 1950's type of setting to the story....

BTW last month a SB used a boy with a Wii in a similar fashion for his Sunday service and radio broadcast.

• New light for you
    New light for you

Those make me so freakin ANGRY!!! WTF??>!??!?!?!!

I'm past the puke phase, i'm freakin angry! i'm angry that they make these, angry that STUPID A**holes PASS IT AROUND and it's a STUPID STORY DAMMIT!!!

I WANT TO REPLY to EVERYONE that its the most FREAKIN STUPID ASS CULT STORY AND F YOU!!!

sorry. i'm in a mood now.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Are they getting tired of Job?

(I still can't uderstand why it was "good" that J took everything he ever loved)

• whereami
    whereami

Heard this crap at a public talk. Everyone was OHHH AHHH. Pathetic. I looked around and thought to myself, am I the only one who thinks that was corny? I just knew it wasn't an original story from the idiot on stage.

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

I hate forwards. Don't read them. Pissed off my step mother in law so bad we never hear from her because we told her to quit sending forwards. I guess that paid off ok.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit