Message from John Cleese

by Big Tex 30 Replies latest social humour

• Simon
    Simon
    Even simpler, they could annex the usa to canada. We could use a few more provinces. 'Course, they would need to change states to provinces. That's about the only change they would need to make. Simple, eh? Oh, and the the other thing, legalize mj. ;)

We'll just take the left and right states, we'll leave Jesusland down in the middle to itself.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Since jesus is coming soon, anyway, he'll be glad to have some territory reserved for him;) Chosen, precious, pure heartland ;) Simon, you picked a fairly heartlandish believer province to move to. Sask is even worse. Take my relatives, please;)

S

• parakeet
    parakeet

Pissed me off and made me laugh at the same time.

I'll go along with everything, but only if the lyrics to "Jerusalem" are changed to "And did those feet/in ancient times/walk upon New Jersey's mountains green."

And the ending, too: "'Til we have built Jerusalem/in England's and the Bronx's green and pleasant land."

Hey, if Jesus could make it all the way to Britain, he could easily have walked over the pond and visited us here too.

• 1914BS
    1914BS

He's riding on a horse banging two coconuts together

• StAnn
    StAnn

This was hilarious. Maybe John Cleese didn't write it but he'd do a great job delivering it.

Hey, if Jesus could make it all the way to Britain, he could easily have walked over the pond and visited us here too.

Parakeet, I believe that the Mormons say he did.

StAnn

• parakeet
    parakeet

StAnn wrote: "Parakeet, I believe that the Mormons say he did."

• heathen
    heathen

I like the part about doing away with congress ............. We all know the citizens don't actually pick the president , it's all a fraud run by they secret government ........

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'd say this sounds more like it would be written by Simon more so than Hillary Step. But, Simon, I must say it's been a long time since you posted a "stupid Americans" thread. These days you do differentiate between the right and the left and you don't paint us all with the same broad brush.

I love British music and comedy and movies. And I agree, it is painful to hear Renee Zelwigger doing Bridget Jones. But then it's hilarious watching old Benny Hill episodes where he attempts to sound southern or like a cowboy.

I think we have better food. We don't eat kidneys. We don't eat lamb very often. I don't like the stuff. Unless it's in a gyro. And we chill our drinks or put ice in them. Baseball is far more exciting to me than soccer. Soccer is mildly amusing. Baseball, well baseball is magic. I can take or leave American football or rugby.

• Lo
    Lo

ha where did you find this?

• Robdar
    Robdar

That was hilarious! Thanks for the belly laugh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit