How can I know for sure that the WTS isn't God's organization?

by nbernat 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• amicus
    amicus

So after all this, how can you know what is sure, and what is false? Go back to the basics. Sit in a park for a day. Watch the sky, the birds, the trees, the dogs frolicing in the park. Watch old people stroll down the lane, hand in hand. What truths are revealed there? What is of real value?

I think dogs teach us that play is never irrelevant. If we take the time to listen.

I am getting an inordinate amount of pleasure watching my flax plant bloom fresh flowers daily, dropping it's petals every at noon.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/1153612622044617040QBDiLY

Finally, how do I know that the WTBTS is not God's organization? Because of it's fruit. If there were only one organization representing God in these days, I would expect it to be outstanding in love, grace, and good works. It is not. In fact, it is markedly deficient.

These words cut to the heart of the matter. If you can't understand this logic, I pray that someday you may.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Where has the Watchtower Society gone wrong and why haven't the DO's and CO's who are especially bright and so well-versed in the scriptures not figure out it's a hoax (if it in fact is)?

Being "bright" does not necessarily save a person from needing certainties and absolutes and from having deep-rooted fears of annihilation. Also, it takes a good amount of humility to face the facts that one has been duped, and badly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit