• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Hi AGT….

So……….. What’s your story……….???

• sweetface2233
  • Casper
    Casper

To JWD, All..........

We look forward to getting to know you when you are ready to share your experiences.

Hope you enjoy your time here and decide to stay.

Cas

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome allgoodthings! Like many have said, most all lurked for a while; me 5 years...and felt way shy to join. So you are way ahead of me! The first post is always the hardest.

So now that you got that out of the way, tell us about yourself! We look forward to getting to know you.

• caliber
    caliber

Welcome AGT,

Like others on this board I lurked for a good 5 years, off and on... so the term newie can be misleading because

it only has reference to posting beginnings. I think shy and caution may be interchangeable words in most cases.

Your caution simply means you like to think things through.. which is a positive attribute in my estimation !

You are bound to have doubts....feel frustration.. even anger.. it's part of the healing game ! So just hold

on tight and enjoy the ride !

Caliber

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome to JWD allgoodthings!

• dinah
    dinah

Welcome, AGT!! Glad to have you around. When you feel like it, please share your story with "the family".

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to JWD AGT

• caliber
    caliber

A common American idiom is ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT. This idiom reminds us that patience will be rewarded, and will help you achieve your goals.

LIFE IS HARD BY THE YARD , BUT BY THE INCH LIFE'S A CINCH is a saying used in America to encourage one to keep going in difficult times. Problems can be overwhelming if you try to solve all of the issues at once. A problem is more manageable if you conquer it one piece at a time.

Both these idioms show that time and patience are essential elements to recovery as well as baby steps, one step at a time means

greater understanding and way less frustration !

Caliber

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Hi and welcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit