Crossroads

by ColdRedRain 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Then Avishai you have the advantage of know him better than I - I was merely putting my opinion out there.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Yeah, if that's all you think about her, it doesn't seem like you're compatible. If you could write pages and pages of good things that happen when you're together it would be a different story. But if you can't, dude, change the locks.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Move on. It's only going to get worse.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Just admit it...you want out. It's never gonna be the right time, it is gonna hurt her...but you've got to tell her.

Paul

• amicus
    amicus
    I almost snapped and fought back.

Where I live this would end up in a trip down town to county jail, if you ever did snap.

A man that hits, pushes, kicks etc. a woman here gets arrested if police are called. Any call to 911 works too, that nosey neighbor has every right to call in a case of "suspected domestic violence". I'm not talking beating here. One hit, kick, push etc. is all it takes. Then, they let the DA sort out the details if they can get someone to actually press charges.

Domestic Violence is taken very seriously where I live. I suspect it's the same in most metropolitian areas.

If retaliating with physical violence has even remotely entered your head you need to get far, far away from her as fast as you can. I don't care if she whacks you with a baseball bat. Best thing you can do is pick yourself up off the ground and get the hell outta there.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Crr drop your relationship with her, she is trouble, if you think she is a problem now, what kind of problem do you think she will be when or if you marry her? Leave while you can, cut this relationship short, tell her by you don't need the drama, the control, the jealousy etc. cut it off

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

"How the hell do you make 50 dollars last three weeks?! You would have to walk everywhere... eat oodles and noodles and grow your own food and basically do a whole lotta free stuff (which there is a lot if you are creative but most people aren't- not al the time)"

I eat at home, I hardly drink, I use a bike for transport, I play outdoor sports for fun, 2 dollar movies, drink iced tea instead of pop, I get cheap or free vegetables and fruit and preserve them ala kimchi and jam. I have healthy fruits and vegetables without buying them all the time. I eat Indian (no ghee), Mexican (no cheese), and Asian rather than American (expensive, unhealthy and unnutritious), I comparison shop, buy shoes and clothes off ebay and Marshall's, I shop at Aldi (she heard an urban legend that Aldi uses expired food and refuses to eat food from there) I'm vegetarian, so meat isn't an issue for me. My protien powder gives me all the protien I need so my meat bill is non existent.

And another instance of her controlling and clinging nature would be today. I wanted to see Seether and Finger 11 for free. She thought I would get hurt in the pit so she went on a hissy fit. I've been in many mosh pits and I know how to mosh safely. Then when we came home on the bus, I was playing around with my video camera. I was doing a video tour of my area. She got annoyed at me and told me to stop. Her excuse was that nobody watches documentries like that (ha ha) and I was embarrassing myself . Also, she complains when I work out in the park (I have to, I have a TKD stamina test in a month before I get my blackbelt and I don't have access to a gym in her area) . Sam, btw, you do have a good point. If you try to, can and do leave bruises and break bones and hurt people don't expect to hide behind your femininity. There are female soldiers, martial artists (she's one too) and female bodyguards. The whole "weaker vessel" thing is biblical bullshit. If you hit like a man, expect me or anyone not to differentiate. You're a danger to me, penis or not. Sorry to be blunt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit