Countdown to IRAN

by sacolton 69 Replies latest jw friends

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

I think it's a great idea and I hope he's got the 'set' it will take to pull the trigger and do it....we've pussy-footed long enough with the religious zealot leaders over there. It's time to throw down the gauntlet...

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Burn,

I know the difference between an Arab and an Iranian.

lol...Oh really! I think you have just proved that you do not. Subtlety is a requirement of a rounded education Burn. You may have been a 'clever' JW. but that does not make you so in the real world.

The ignorance that you describe goes to the very top. A Presidential candidate recently said we needed more Arabic translators to help efforts in Afghanistan. But that is not the point.

That is EXACTLY the point. Read my post in context and you will understand just how much of the point that this was.

The point is that you would find less resistance on here to your ideas if you were less patronizing. You are obviously very intelligent, and even if often misguided, you are sometimes right.

lol....I hear the sound of the Burn The Patronizing sucking eggs. What you do not seem to ever be able to take on board Burn is that my posts do care for 'resistence' or for the lack of it. They are either right or wrong. The problem you are having is that you do not like the delivery of my posts but you cannot fault their content, much to your eternal frustratuon. I do not care whether they are resisted or not. If the information is incorrect, then it falls, if it is correct then it stands.

Every so often there is a grain of trutyh in the mountain of blustery chaff that pollutes your posts.

Talking to yourself is apparently, the first sign of insanity, part that is for posting on an XJW discussion board in the first place. ;).

You are more than welcome to try to prove any post that I have made on this Board in seven years as lacking the 'grain of truth' that seems to mean so much to you....on the internet at least. I am willing to defend the evidence in every post that I have ever made on JWD, including those that I have written that indicate that you are intellectually lazy.

Incidentally, since the subject seems so near and dear to you, there is a restive Arabic minority in southern Iran as well as a Kurdish area in the north of the country that is contiguous to the same ethnicity in Iraq. Iran is not a homogenous country, you know?

LOL...You seem to have found a new web site to explore. You are so bloody predictable Burn. can you not understand that the game is up on your posts. Your pin-ball intellectualism will only impress those who are new to reading your posts. To late for fame matey!

If you read your website carefully, which I doubt you have as the first three sentences of anything you quote seems to be all that holds your attention, you will note that minorities in Iran are not viewed as part of Iranian history. Just find out where the 'minority' Arab peoples actually came from you plonker! I am speaking of Iranian history and its peoples. Read past line three and return Burn.

God, you are easy. You seem to have had it more together before your enforced Sabbatical. Where were you? Disneyland with Who Are You? You have certainly lost your edge.

HS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

llbh,

others will underdsand why I posted what I did. I have seen Iranians referred to on this site as "Arabs' so often, your post is misdirected.

That is amazing , but not so much as when George Wyer can not even distinguish between The Republic of China and The People's Republic of China.

I hear the frantic sounds of Burn The Internet thwacking his keyboard as if flagellation were not optional. Poor Google.

HS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Owen,

It's time to throw down the gauntlet...

Is that not what Iraq was all about?

How many gauntlets does the US have?

HS

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    How many gauntlets does the US have?

One for every country in the world. They are saving Canada for last!

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

No, no he cannot. Can we please have a discussion without this alarmist madness?

BTS

Oh pulleeze...Give me a break. He can order in martial law at any given time thereby suspending elections and taking over as sole dictator of the country during times of war. Since he and his ilk keep using war as a reason to exist and keep everyone thinking that they are actually doing something for the country instead of just ripping off the citizens - you know the 'war' on poverty; the 'war' on drugs; the 'war' on terror...sigh..the list goes on forever, then why doubt he would use another 'war' to keep control. No conspiracy. No madness. Might never happen but to say it can't is delusional or the blind worship of a Republican. This is the same guy and the same party that didn't win any election - it was stolen. This is the same guy that spied on his own citizens in the 'war' on terror and violated the laws. This is the same guy who waged 'war' on a country in violation of the UN decision. This is the guy who tortured people in violation of the Geneva convention. This is the guy who removed the choke hold on business so his buddies in Enron could rook people with their supply and demand electricity scam and then tried to run the other way. Come on....wipe the sleep from your eyes...sammieswife.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Cog,

One for every country in the world.

You are forgetting the ones that they have already flung the gauntlet at. You know......Vietnam (Oh dear 'Nuff said), Iran hostage (Oh dear - our hearts were in the right place but our helicopters were not), Beirut (Oh deary - we tried didn't we!!), Grenada (God, we won but lets face it, they only had 12 bore shotguns and were out of cartridges! ), Panama (not bad - bagged a spotty dictator by playing rock music until he begged for mercy. ), Libya (not bad killed Gaddafi's kid), Haiti (oops! - someone left the script in the studio not realizing John Wayne was already dead), Somalia ( wellllll..... Black-Hawk-Can't But Hollywood Can..... )

Playing next week - US 12th Cavalry Invade Aix les Bains', starring some diminutive scientologist, some old bleached-haired whore, and a man who killed his wife and her friend and got away with it, in "We Get Paid Immoral Amounts For This Utter Crap And You Suckers Love It'.

HS

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

LOL! You're in fine form tonight.

Come to think of it, perhaps they have already thrown down the gauntlet at Canada, first. Does the War of 1812 count? (Don't look now, Dolly, but the house is on fire! )

• justhuman
    justhuman

I agree hilary_step

Perhaps the nw US president should take in consideration what Jimmy Carter said regarding the invation in Iraq and what will be the conscequences of new invation in Iran. It will be an international crisis since Iran is the seconds world oil producer. Iranians will lift up the oil prices creating economic chaos.

Plus an invation in Iraq is not an easy task, since their army is strong,plus they have Russian weapons.

Unfortunately U.S Political leaders and those who are controling them, they are acting like "cowboys" and by force they think that they will "save"democracy in the world. Their arrogance with the power of weapons they have created their own "pax americana". Specially with G.Bush Junior who is the worst president in history of U.S. A person that just by watching him talking you are thinking how on earth that guy is the president of a superpower. U.S has created more enemies than ever during this 8 years. Another war and specially with a Muslim country it will create more problems to U.S and a join front against U.S from Muslims

• BurnTheShips

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit