Public apology from Ciro Aulicino re: UN/WT

by lookin 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lookin
    lookin

No big deal, but Ciro who was one of the ones who originally wanted to be an NGO decided to take it upon himself and publicy apologize to his congregation in NYC for getting the organization involved in this mess...

This was not approved by Brooklyn Bethel.

Talk about a dope!

• ISP
    ISP

Has there been a Judicial Committee formed over this?

If a dub joins the YMCA ....there would be!

ISP

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Talk about a step in the right direction. At least this guy seems to have a conscience. Too bad the words "we're sorry" aren't in brooklyn's vocabulary.

On the other hand, it looks like buddy just signed up to be their scapegoat.

Any more info on this is greatly appreciated.

Path

• lookin
    lookin

Trust me-
    they wont do a thing to him. Been there WAY to long and in the eyes of many "tooo valuable"...
    whatever

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sounds like the beginings of a decent person.They`ll probably get rid of him...OUTLAW

• ISP
    ISP

How 'public' will this be...will it get in the mags?

ISP

• lookin
    lookin

He did it out of emotion and totally on his own.
    Most of the ones in his congregation had no idea what he was talking about.

Again-this was not approved by Brooklyn!

• blondie
    blondie

Where's the apology?

• ISP
    ISP

I don't think its anywhere now, blondie. And we are not likely to hear anymore of it.

ISP

• Shane
    Shane

The UN involvement is typical example how people are programed to accept anything the Watch tower society says as coming from God. This my fine feathered friends is mind control, pure plain and simple, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, so wake up!
    Shane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit