Just a thought on Cruzanheart

by Sparkplug 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Cog~ Please do! Maybe I will get off me duff and join you! Just a thought!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

YES, cruzi is really really nice. You lucked out BigT.

• horrible life
    horrible life

To anyone who has not met Nina and Big Tex, HaHa, I HAVE!!!!!!

Everything that Sparkplug has said is the absolute truth. And Sparkplug is not so bad herself.

To Big Tex, Nina, son and daughter, and Sparkplug son and daughter,

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Edited because I logged in under the wrong name.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Yes Cog, you and snowbird do come down and we'll have another 'fest at our house. We'll get the old crowd together and introduce you to Valis, he of the dreadlocks-and-herbal-refreshment-in-the-garage-fame. (Just watch out for the pinching; he and AlanF came to blows over nipple pinching in our living room once.)

Mooning is welcome.

YES, cruzi is really really nice. You lucked out BigT

More than you know my friend.

I'm terrible at money, sometimes I think if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all, my daughter is a hormonal teenager, my dog just ate the palm tree in the back yard (I'm not kidding) ... but I found a gem. Or rather she found me. Either way, we're growing old together and that's love. I helped her out of a cult just as she helped me out of a sick family.

And Decki, you are someone way cool. You've got a big heart and I always enjoy being around you. When I'm around people, I nearly always feel like I say the wrong thing, or I wish I'd said something better but somehow you make it okay for that I thank you.

Chris

Edited to add: Thank you HL.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I definitely want to come to the next apostafest. I'll bring my sister with me. You mean you can get over this JW thing? I haven't been a part of it in 36 years but I don't feel like I'm over it. I need all of you people. And I need an apostafest.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    Just watch out for the pinching; he and AlanF came to blows over nipple pinching in our living room once.)

Well, I'm fine with the dreadlocks and herbal refreshments in the garage but I've always been a little shy about total strangers pinching my nipples!

Cog

• horrible life
    horrible life

Cog, I was shy at first also, but by the time I left, my tush had been pinched also. I was a bit jealous to find I wasn't the only one getting pinched. He is an equal opportunity pincher.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

And after 10 minutes with dear Valis, no one is a stranger. We need to have a lunch at Ojeda's again, Dallas peeps, and see if we can coax him out of retirement.

EVERYONE needs to attend at least one apostafest -- no matter how long you've been out, it's such a relief to hang with people who know exactly what you're talking about, what you've been through. Yes, it was that bad. And anyone who heads down to Dallas gets a party! It's like a requirement.

Hugs to all,

Nina

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

HL~ Your so damn cool. My not JW friends still always ask about you!

Tex~ You hold your composure well. One would never know you sweat. You are just so peaceful when I see you! I think I have never seen you have a moment that I thought was awkward.

Nina! I so miss Valis. Life was never the same after seeing that nip pinch episode. WOW!! Yes, we need to get together with Travis! He and his are really sweet! In an mischievous way he is a kid with a new pincher each time I see him!

Cog~ Once you have been pinched by Valis...your never the same. Have enough herbal refreshments and you might just not care about your nips.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit