Just a thought on Cruzanheart

by Sparkplug 32 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Wow, what a surprise to log on and see this! Decki, CJ, Baba, fifi, CoCo, Lisa, stilla -- I'm flattered and humbled that you think that much of me. Thank you so much. I love you all too. Everyone on this forum has helped me so much to heal from leaving the Witnesses, and I've made some very good friends here, which is why I don't really leave even though I'm pretty much over the whole JW thing. As an only child, I treasure my friends who are like family, and you are definitely that.

As for turning ANYONE in to the elders for drinking, all I can say is, bring on the sake bombs! And, um, Decki, I'm sorry to disappoint you but all the neighbors remember about "that" apostafest is the fact that our basset chased and caught a rabbit. They didn't think he could run that fast. I was actually a little disappointed that the moonfest wasn't commented upon . . . My philosophy is that as long as the police didn't show up, no big deal. It was a great party and everyone had a good time.

Lots of love to you all,

Nina

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

"I'm sorry to disappoint you but all the neighbors remember about "that" apostafest is the fact that our basset chased and caught a rabbit."

Well THANK JEEEBERS THERE!!

Moose. Sweet pup he was. (And I bet you bribe the neighbors with Sake Bombs!) You cheeky gal!!

• knock knock
    knock knock

And here I figured there had to be a heck of a story behind - hehe, pun - behind mooning the neighbors. Not that I'd ever hear it anyway. lol

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yeah, I miss the little rascal.

Murphy is sweet too, but each pet has its own personality traits that make it unique, just like people.

Oh, and YOU'RE the one with the sweet cheeks, Decki! Not a trace of cellulite, if I remember correctly.

For those of you newbies who missed the tales from that Aposta-Crawfish Boil, we had about 65 people at our house that day. The crawdads and liquor kept a-coming, the smokers of cigarettes and alternative substances were in the garage, and at one point it seemed like a really good idea for all of us to go out on the front lawn and take some group pictures. Most of us wandered back in but a few people stayed in the front and did some moon shots. I didn't realize it until I saw them posted on the apostafest thread, and both Chris and I had a really good laugh about it. I mean, here we are in this white bread suburban neighborhood northeast of Dallas, with an SUV and a rabbit in each yard (except ours -- we have Honda sedans and the dog ate the rabbit), and we're having the party of the century. It was awesome. We did it three years in a row and we learned by Year 2 that the best thing to do about the neighbors was invite them to the party because then they couldn't complain or feel left out. It was cool!

Hmm, I must resurrect that thread . . .

Nina

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I was sitting here and reading her and her husbands post the last few bits and I often think of this woman for she is very inspiring. Have you all met her? She has this bubbly smile and oozes of confidence and good things that just warm the heart.

She exudes this on the forum as well. Qualities I admire and aspire to.

• cruzanheart
  • hillary_step
    hillary_step

Chris and Nina are two of the strongest, most reasonable and gracious XJW's that I have met online these past years.

Unlike many couples, who sadly get too used to the reasons that each married the other within a few years of the wedding bells, these two have stayed in love. Never the gushy 'cuddly' types online, yet you always know that you can rely on them for all the most important things in life.

Apart from that, they are both liars and thieves.

HS

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I love her!!

So do I. She's my honey and has put up with all my crap over the years.

Apart from that, they are both liars and thieves

Well one out two ain't bad.

Chris

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm chiming in with thanks to both of them - and all others - for the compassion shown to me on the thread about my granddaughter.

I work for the police department, so I have to be very careful of what I do and say regarding the case, but I just had to tell somebody.

The response from you good folks at JWD helped me immensely! Thanks so much.

Sylvia

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

You guys are making me want to come to Texas for the next apostafest!

Cog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit