Just a thought on Cruzanheart

by Sparkplug 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I was sitting here and reading her and her husbands post the last few bits and I often think of this woman for she is very inspiring. Have you all met her? She has this bubbly smile and oozes of confidence and good things that just warm the heart.

My first apostafest was a nerve wrecking ordeal for I had never been to a fest before, never been on the net, and most assuredly was quite frightened. Out of the blue came this creature with the biggest smile on her face and the warmest hug to greet me with. It was like home. The nerves melted and I no longer was so afraid

She forgave me for mooning her neighbors and always has the best drinks and great advice. (chocolate wine is the best) She is more than a person could ever ask for in a friend, a great fighter for what is right and a pussycat she is not. She is a tiger. With a bright smile that just is good people all around. I watch her and hers as they make it through all that is handed to and has been handed to them and it is as if she dances through it all with such grace. A hard act to follow.

Just thought I would pass these thoughts on and share. I love her!!

• fifi40
    fifi40

Sparky

I have never had the pleasure of meeting this lady..................but a few lines she wrote the other day really touched me and made sense to me...........so I would like to show my appreciation for her too!

Thanks Cruzanheart

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hi Sparky,

Good people are just that - good people. They come through for you, put you at ease and make you feel that you belong. Cruz comes across like that from her avatar and her posts.

Who says you can't judge a book by its cover?

Thanks for inspiring us!

CoCo

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Before moving down here, we decided to drive down for one of the apostafests. Chris and Nina treated me as if they had known me my whole life. I am generally very shy around people, but being around them, I can open up and be myself. They are really good people-true, heartfelt, and compassionate. I am lucky to know them.

By the way Sparkplug, you aint' too bad either!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

One of these days I will make a Dallas Apostafest and meet them both in person

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

fifi~ Once she gets your heart...she has got it!

Coco~"Good people are just that - good people." True. So True.

Ohiocowboy!~ I am the same way and had she not helped me warm up, I am not so sure that I would have come back. lol I get pretty shy at first. And TY. Your pretty shiznizzle yourself!

stilla~ Yes they need to be on your 'do not miss' list. Not a pretentious bone amongst them and they are so classy at that! Which makes them better than "good"!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

stilla~ Yes they need to be on your 'do not miss' list. Not a pretentious bone amongst them and they are so classy at that! Which makes them better than "good"!

You mean if I have too much to drink they will not report me to my elders?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

From the little bit I know and see of the CruzenHeart, I couldn't agree more.

If only there were more CruzenHearts and Big Texs (and Sparkplugs!) in the world.

I'm danged happy to be hangin' out here with you awesome fine folks.

Love,
    Baba.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I meant Cruzanheart and BigTex in Florida a few years ago. I think she asked me where she could find pancakes, we were staying at the same hotel. She didn't know who I was at the time...but I knew who she was. Very Very lovely people.

What a nice thread.

lisa

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

"You mean if I have too much to drink they will not report me to my elders?" Naw Stilla~ She makes a mean drink!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit