Where does the governing body live?

by tiffy0212 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tiffy0212
    tiffy0212

Just wondering if those guys live at Bethel or do they have some fancy hide away mansion? Are any of them married? Also would like to know if anyone out there has any pictures of the pyramids that some say are on the top of the watchtower building. This discussion board is so interesting and I have found out so much stuff. Thank everyone and keep up the good work. You guys really know what you are talking about. You keep me going and it really helps to know people feel the same way I do.

Did any of you see Serena Williams on her remarks about JW's and voting? It was on my MSN site today. She should keep her mouth shut, just take the money you WIN and keep all the awards and trophies. Bet the elders will be talking to her. Wonder what hall she attends?

• asilentone
    asilentone

I do believe the gb lives in Brooklyn Bethel.

• buckster
    buckster

In an ivory tower with flying monkeys and a guy behind a curtain.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

welcome tiffy.. :

:Just wondering if those guys live at Bethel or do they have some fancy hide away mansion? Are any of them married?

Last I heard they were all still in Brooklyn... some were in the infirmary...they have a lot of young blood on the GB now.... some of the older ones I had met have died... I met Dan Sydlik and met his wife too... Marina [?} she was considerably younger than ol' Dan)

I have met Sam Herd and his wife back when he was a DO... I liked her..he bothered me a bit.. .... I met Steve Lett 6 years ago at a JW special function dinner...I think his wife's name is Karen.. she is fairly pretty I think..not like I expected the wife of a GB to look........how he ended up with her with his Silly Putty face I dont know.... John Barr...married (is he still around?..I have lost track).... was supposed to have dinner with them but she ended up being sick and he had to cancel his SAD visit....

I wonder how long before the younger GB (and their wives) will start pushing to move everyone and everything out to Watchtower Country Club (aka Patterson Educational Center) or Watchtower Farms Printing and Distribution Center..its a hell of a lot nicer out there than in that nasty city...

Snakes (of the "cant believe I used to care what the GB did or didnt do..." Sheep Class)

• VM44
    VM44

alt

Silly Putty Face

• JK666
    JK666

We had Steve Lett as a CO back in the day, and during his first talk, I thought he was joking with his over emphasis. But then it kept going on and on. I had to try not to laugh.

JK

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hi TIffy. Serena & Venus Williams are able to (and likely do) make large contributions to the WT Society. As with other JW celebs, it buys them some leniency.

Here's a thread where what Serena said was discussed. Every time she opens her mouth about JW's she seems to say silly things. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/161034/1.ashx

• VM44
    VM44

In a fantasy world!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Planet Claire.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Where do they have their weekly meetings? At Brooklyn? Which building/floor/room? Is that floor or area off limits to just about everyone? (i.e., under secure guard)? Is the room on an outside wall with windows, or inner area?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit