An Abstract Thought About The New Order

by chrisjoel 17 Replies latest jw friends

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Just a silly thought.

Throughout our reading of the Old Test. we are always pointing out that Jeh likes to kill ppl when it suits HIM. He killed someone just for trying to steady the ark. So HE views us as bugs to be squashed and killed at a wim because we are So very offensive to HIM we deserve to die. We are imperfect ugly offensive.

Now, that being said from a JW perspective, put yourself in the grand new system of things. This world is long over and the 1000 yrs have ended and you made it. Your one of the ones who deserves to live forever. No more death no more suffering. Your living in your finely constructed house in the country. Nothing is wrong in this world Its all perfect the way it was intended.

One day your in your kitchen and you see a roach or spider ....do you kill it?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

That is one thing I could never understand about the supposed New System. There would always be death anyways. All of the animals, birds, insects would die, as they supposedly weren't meant for eternal life. So many things about the teachings just don't add up, I don't know how I was duped for so long.

By the way-Yes, I would smash the spider and roach

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Just leave it with Jehovah, brother.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Just leave it with Jehovah, brother. Is Jehovah going to be the Orkin man in the new system?

• Gopher
    Gopher

No more death, no more suffering -- that's the vision for the New Order.

So any roaches or spiders that enter your habitat would not be a cause for fear, but for joy. In fact, such creatures would probably even be able to communicate with you then! Just imagine, they probably want to discuss the 'new scrolls' with you! All creatures are in harmony with Jehovah's thoughts.

Just don't accidentally crush that spider with your copy of the scroll.

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

He'd probably send an angel with the 'Holy Bug Bomb' or perhaps one of the GB would disfellowship them from the house ?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

When I was a witness back in the 60's and 70's I was under the impression that the animals were going to live forever before Adam and Eve sinned and after armegedon.

Adam and Eves sin brought death to all creation and brought the curse of sin with sickness disease and death.

So in your hypothetical scenerio, I wouldnt squash the cockroach.

But back in the 60's and 70's we were told the world would end in 75.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

JWs will believe anything.

If you kill the roach then you emulate Jeh. who is perfect and loves to kill stuff he doesnt like. Now your also perfect. If you kill it you eliminate a threat to your home. If you kill it you kill it because something about an insect in your home just doesnt sit right with you. A threat in the new world? From insects? Foolishness? A perfect human still kills insects he finds in his home in the New World...humm

Only now why would you kill anything? Its the new order, after the 1000 yrs, and killing the insect wouldnt carry any meaning. It would be an act displaying characteristics from the old imperfect system where murder, death and kiling were rampant. Killing the insect means nothing changed. You killed it in the old world and now you stll kill insects in the new world. Nothing has changed.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Insect would not be out of their enviroment in the new order. All creation will be set free and in it's right place. So, no insects would be out of there own place.

Of cause, this is if you believe the watchtower's version.

Blueblades

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

The roach and the spider would be there as a demonstration of the harmony between the animals as Isaiah 11: 6-9 states. The roach wouldn’t harm the spider, and the only thing that a spider would use its web for would be to wrap up a fly that was feeling the cold so that they could last the winter.

That was the original purpose of a spider having a web. It caught fly’s for their own good. It was only after the flood that they thought about eating a fly. Before then a spiders web was like a ‘fly hotel’. They would be caught and put to bed in a nice hand spun duvet. And if the fly had trouble sleeping it would use its venom to help the fly get some ‘shut eye’ over the cold season.

What a far cry creation is from the way that god originally intended it to be. Are you not looking forward to the new system where everything will live in perfect harmony…….??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit