An Abstract Thought About The New Order

by chrisjoel 17 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

First, you check with the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger to see what their viewpoint is on the issue that day. You will have confusing information, and if you guess wrong, you die. And, if the information goes out of date, you die.

• Casper
    Casper
    One day your in your kitchen and you see a roach or spider ....do you kill it?

I suppose, since it couldn't hurt me, I would just take it outside....

Cas

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

What about those little microscopic bugs that live in our pores and stuff...will we not bathe, in order that none of them get washed down the drain and die by drowning or for lack of sustenance?

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel
    It was only after the flood that they thought about eating a fly. Before then a spiders web was like a ‘fly hotel’. They would be caught and put to bed in a nice hand spun duvet. And if the fly had trouble sleeping it would use its venom to help the fly get some ‘shut eye’ over the cold season

HaHaHa..priceless!

I suppose, since it couldn't hurt me, I would just take it outside....

What a fine idea. ooops the unsuspecting visiting JWs at the door almost stepped on it, so you had t warn them that you are setting free into the "creation" this lost" roach. Surely they will watch their step and not kill it.

• Casper
    Casper

LOL....

That would make for alot of "Tap Dancing" wouldn't it...

Maybe we would just "hover" over the ground, so as not to injure or kill anything... sounds so insane...

Cas

• tartarus
    tartarus

I wondered about something similar to the roach dilemma. Where would all the crap from all them people and animals go? What if say an elephant decided to dump his load on your front yard? Could it be trained like a my dog to poop on command "do your business!" That would require doggie/elephant bags

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

ArachnaBelle

So here is the deal. A spider was crawling on my leg, and I was not sure what species she was. So ArachnaBelle is there and I take a picture of her so if she bites me I can show the doctor what kind she is. I start telling her the good news of the Kingdom and she is somewhat interested until I get to the part about her chewing her cud with the fly. She rears up as if she is going to bite me and I persuade her the Kingdom is "thataway" and when she crawls down on my sock I flick her away.

I am no fool.

She went away and I am certain she ate the insect that would have given me the West Nile virus if I had dispatched her to the New Order.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

That is a big spider. I dont think I would be so calm, I probably would have screamed. This Belle is afraid of those arachnids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit