What great churches there are out there in babylon the great! I cant wait!

by New light for you 16 Replies latest jw friends

• SweetSweetApostasy
    SweetSweetApostasy

If only they would drop the requirements to belief or talk about crap that ain't true, I'd have zeal like Ned Flanders.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Hey Bring the Light (Sweet and Sweet)! You are back that soon?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I found that to be true, too.

They are really really great!

I particularly enjoyed the Assembly of God (Penticostal) and Unitarian Universalist churches.

I'm involved with the UU's and will be helping out with the 5-6 year olds in their Sunday school this Sunday.

BB the GREAT ROCKS!!!!!!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    wow robert. you're so funny. try making your OWN jokes.

Maybe inviting the spouse to the board is not such a great idea after all.... BTW, I agree that many churches seem to be pretty cool. There is one advertised in the NYC subway that seems to have plenty of fun activities...for singles, for families, etc. if I wasn't such a pagan heathen agnostic I might think of going... A@G

• lavendar
    lavendar

That's GREAT, New Light, that you found this church. It sounds wonderful!

Almost all Christian churches have childrens' classes where they are taught Bible stories, scriptures and songs according to their age level. The kids really enjoy these classes, as they are placed with children of their own age and that helps to make the learning fun. It's hard for the little ones to understand adult topics, and they have a hard time sitting still for so long. Teenage youth groups are so important too.

The WTS religion should get a clue.

Lavendar

• tinker
    tinker

as a born-in witless I had never set foot inside any church - ever. We were in Paris and walked inside Notre Dame Cathedral.... O M G! I said, if I was going to go to any church, THIS is the one for me!

The architecture, smell of candle wax, beautiful music and voices,gargoyle's, it's all magical.

• StAnn
    StAnn
    Almost all Christian churches have childrens' classes where they are taught Bible stories, scriptures and songs according to their age level. The kids really enjoy these classes, as they are placed with children of their own age and that helps to make the learning fun. It's hard for the little ones to understand adult topics, and they have a hard time sitting still for so long.

Lavendar, Are you trying to tell me that Christian churches don't make their kids sit with their parents and listen to talks on the virtues pitfalls of oral sex like the JWs do? What are they thinking?! Age appropriate instruction? That's just a myth, like global warming!

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit