Will another JW die?

by Gordy 8 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Gordy
    Gordy

I received the following from a JW friend who received the information from a JW who lives in the area of the case.

There’s a guy from Merseyside called James Challinnor who married a Geordie lass and lives in Ferry Hill just outside of Durham - and her Liver is failing. Been bad for years apparently. They have two little kids and the poor girl is close to death because of the blood issue - they can do a Liver Transplant or surgery of some description - but not without Blood.

She was going to Leeds hospital but they have now transferred her to one in Newcastle. Poor kid is getting weaker and weaker and soon she will pass the go/no-go apparently

Tragic Story, WBTS looks like its going to claim another martyr

I knew James Challinnor when he was a young boy.
    Knew his family, they were in the sister congregation that shared the same Kingdom Hall as mine.
    Knew James father when I first became a JW.

A life wasted and a family destroyed.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

DAMN THEM TO HELL!! (wbts)

• Greensleeves
    Greensleeves

How hypocritical of JW's to hate the Catholic Church for its evils, and allow Illogical doctine to take lives. I remember my Aunt talking about a Brother who was faithfull all of his life untill his moment in the hospital.

He accepted a blood transfussion while on deaths door. He was in his 70's, and Aunt Sandra said that it was a shame that he now had no hope of a reserection.

So evil the life of man.

• Greensleeves
    Greensleeves

P.S.

My Aunt is one of the anointed in the Athens North Congregation in Ohio. She is in her late 50's and suffered from epilepsy 20 years ago. There is an article in the Awake! magazine many years ago about her.

• llbh
    llbh

This is awful and to leave young chidren compounds the cupalbiblity of the wts,

David

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome to the board Greensleeves! Thank you for sharing. How easily judgement is handed out eh?

I too know of a situation with a minor and kidney transplant. They cannot find a doctor to perform the surgery on a minor without blood. The HLC is trying to help them. Makes me ill...each day that passes the young person is failing more and more...can't even talk about it.

• Gadget
    Gadget

This is just down the road from me, I used to know quite a few from Ferryhill, it was my closest hall after I moved to Durham.

Does anyone know the name of the mother? If she's a geordie then its possibly someone I used to know.

Paul

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

If you know him is there some way that you could get in touch? It would be good to see if he is receptive to hearing the other side of the story regarding the conflicting and illogical Watchtower blood stance?

• megawatt
    megawatt

I can't take this. I'm fuming while I'm reading this, how could they just let her past?! I'm sorry, but what a stupid fucking cult...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit