My lunch for tomorrow convention

by Iwonder17 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

So my good wife is packing lunch for tomorrow. I see her putting in bottles of lemonade, so I wonder, should I spike mine with some vodka to make the day pass by a little easier?

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

YEP , I will !!!!!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Make sure you pull out the right bottle from the cooler... Or someone elses day may be easier...

h4o

• free2think
    free2think
    make sure you pull the right bottle out from the cooler

otherwise only your wife's day will be interesting.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I don't know. It would be pretty fun watching her intoxicated at a convention!

• free2think
    free2think

LOL H4O great minds think alike.

• *summer*
    *summer*
    should I spike mine with some vodka to make the day pass by a little easier?

You wouldn't be the first one...or the last one for that matter

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Maybe you should take some blood sausage and a beer.

• POs Son
    POs Son

I would suggest, in addition to some spirits to lift your spirits, you make sure to have some really powerful food. Have some salami, something with garlic and onions, and beans. Add to the BS aroma in the room!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The assembly provides an excellent opportunity to introduce yourself to the pleasures of Limburger cheese al fresco.

Or if you have a really authentic Chinese restaurant in the 'hood, get yourself an order of either hamyu or "stinky tofu" to go. Some black-bean chicken at the very least... The jacked-up lemonade is the perfect accompaniment!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Limoncello would be perfect....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit