What Do You Worry About?

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• megs
    megs

I worry about my JW friend :( He has so much potential but he's wasting his life with that organization believing the world's going to come to an end.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have nothing to worry about..That worry`s me a lot.....Everyone else has something to worry about.....Running Away In CirclesRunning Away In CirclesRunning Away In Circles..Why not me?..How come I`m left out?..............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I get a little worried when I first wake up in the morning and my body is stiff and aches and screams to lay back to bed, that it will be the day that with a little time and a diet coke I won't work the kinks out.

getting old sucks,

purps

• minimus
    minimus

I'm 52 and in good health but I see a lot of friends and family members that are sick. My SIL has a growth on his back that doesn't look too good. He's scheduled for having it removed next week. My ex has a cancer scare. My uncle is old and frail. My mom is 82 and not in good health.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Health and retirement.

W

• minimus
    minimus

I always think about paying the bills. But so far, so good.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

O worry about being worried

• buckster
    buckster

Too much.

Parents were serious Borg fanatics and so were all surrounding relatives. Pointin' to signs,bad morals,sickness crime,death.....hey! what about all the good stuff?

OMG what are we gonna dooo.......????

I work hard at just letting go. Its a good thing. We have it better than most before us and many after us whether we can convince ourselves of that or not.

Did I mention an anxiety disorder? Oh yeah and post traumatic stress disorder from my cult childhood.

However, I am quite well now.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Nothing anymore.

Everything is as it should be

• minimus
    minimus

I've been accused of never worrying about anything. But that assessment isn't true. But my mother is THEE most worried person I've ever known. I never would want to be like her!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit