This dreaded day has finally came...my Kasey girl has cancer. :-(

by FreedomFrog 26 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

It's 11:30pm here, and it's just started sinking in....

I'm beside myself.....I can't stand it...I don't want to know the results...but I know I have too!!!

I just wish she could be with me forever!!!!!!!!!! Oh it hurts so bad!!!..

I'm gonna go curl up with her tonight knowing that this may be the last night. I ache so bad right now.

MY BABY GIRL!!!!

• hardhearted
    hardhearted

Sorry about your pet. I have a dog and know that it is possible to be attached... but when I opened the message my heart stopped as I read because I was afraid Kasey was a child.

I JUST lost my mother to cancer, last week, and somehow cannot put pets in the same perspective. sorry

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    and somehow cannot put pets in the same perspective. sorry

No, don't be sorry...if it was one of my kids I wouldn't ever be the same. My kids are my life...if I lost one of them, I'd hope that if there is a God out there somewhere he/she could give me strength not to lose it for the other one surviving because thinking about it....I'd really lose it.

I'm having a difficult time coming to terms with the idea my Kasey (a dog) at her end...but I don't think I could survive a child of mine dying before me.

Still...my Kasey is my girl...and I hurt bad right now...my kids will hurt and that will hurt me even more because of that.

• John Doe
    John Doe

For every death, there is a birth. Always.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'm sorry for what you are all going through now. Beautiful creature. She looks very loving and very loved.

• orbison11
    orbison11

oh my gosh

i just hugged my pup, and cried ,,for you and her and i

my children do not talk to me,,,4 of them, due to dfing, etc,,,,and my pup, she is almost 4, is my life

if something happened to her,,,it would be more than difficult....

orb

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

FreedomFrog:

We are so very sorry to hear this news. Our hearts go out to you!

Atlantis! & N.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit