Big brother winner returns to JW

by InquiryMan 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

hc:

I know heaps of witnesses who've had boob jobs.

Well, five at least. :-)

5 boob jobs or 5 boobs? just curious.. bu du dum Snakes (of the "really should be in bed" Sheep Class)

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

I think - although I don't know the details of this story - that this is the kind of thing that easily happens when JWs leave not because they've researched the religion, but because they fall in love with a non-JW and just suddenly therefore exit, or they leave in a huff as a rebellion against their strict parents, wanting to experience everything they haven't been able to on the 'inside'. So they run out there and try everything, but then ultimately find that it feels empty, and then they start thinking of what they were taught, and since they left not because they had researched it, they more easily return, ashamed at the life they have led and even more easily pliable than they were before they left. They don't have the tools to cope with the loss of a world view, and nothing to substitute it with except sex, drugs and alcohol. So when they finally calm down, sit on the couch and think about things, they long for the seeming comfort, security and love they felt in the org and family, and return.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Awakaned: exactly my point... A very accurate analysis

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

( * ) v ( * )

• tomquinn
    tomquinn

BOOBS you,ve all got the prize!

MMM!

• horrible life
    horrible life