Big brother winner returns to JW

by InquiryMan 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

A former Big brother winner in Sweden returns to JW. Excerpt from article: _ I have always been a believer. However, I did choose not to live according to Bible principles, said Jessica. After her wedding in 2007, the fuss around Jessica was over, and the formerly talkative girl, quit giving interviews. Now, it is is obvious that the 23- year old once again has got involved with the Jehovah´s witnesses. She lives a quiet life in a Swedish small town... She is doing fine, says her father. This is her own choice. Jessica is still married to Santiago, og and they have a son. According to one of Swedens leading newspapers, she is not preaching the message of the bible on peoples doors. Yes, she has been visiting us, but I was not at home at the time, an informant tells the newspaper. The photo show her and her husband outside the local kingdom hall. She spent parts of her prize money on silicon breasts. http://www.seher.no/php/art.php?id=777212

• Satanus
    Satanus

Big brother is a girl? Just a little confused.

S

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Big Brother : reality show concept (paraphrasing the novel of Orwell, the participators captived in a house for several weeks).

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

And she wants to tell you how to run your life!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

SILICONE BREASTS? U MEAN CALI BREASTS? LETS SEE THEM

• Gopher
    Gopher

Here she is:

alt

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

She dresses like the girls at our district convention. No Oompa, I will not tell you which convention I attend.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

If you call that silicone its an awful small job for the money.

Geez if your gonna pay, get your money's worth....tee hee hee

h4o

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

If you call that silicone its an awful small job for the money.

Geez if your gonna pay, get your money's worth....tee hee hee

h4o

Maybe those are her before boobs. lisa

• sacolton
    sacolton

This just reminded me of an incident in my old congregation. An elders wife wanted a boob job, but he refused to let her have one. So, she divorced him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit