Big brother winner returns to JW

by InquiryMan 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sparrow
    sparrow

ok, that - with a boob job might be worth getting reinstated and disfellowshipped again...(although my wife might disagree :) )

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

She's too hot to be a Witness........Mmmmmmmm yum!

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

I know heaps of witnesses who've had boob jobs.

Well, five at least. :-)

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

She's too hot to be a Witness........Mmmmmmmm yum!

Not sure about that! Where I come from there were plenty of hotties!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I think a boob job is always an excellent investment!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is experiences like these that make fodder for those "experiences". They have left the Washtowel and joined some other religion or club. Perhaps they found a "secret" society that actually trained people to think independently. Some just went to college or got a better job. Others dropped out of the witlesses and became inactive. And some simply floated.

After a time, they felt that the witlesses had something to offer. And so they left whatever they joined, and returned to the Slaveholdery. The embellishment is sure to be something like the person realized that the washtowel was the truth and the other religion, club, or job was nothing but vanity. There might even be a threat that the other religion or club threatened or attempted to get the person involved with something "wrong", making it more unlikely that other witlesses will join that religion or club.

Invariably, this means the person didn't find a club or religion that was right. They might have just as many myths as the washtowel. Or, they were not able to adjust to having to think for themselves. And that is the real reason most of them return. Occasionally, they have nostalgia for the witless lifestyle, even with all its faults (usually for the early days, which they will soon enough find out that they cannot return to). The problem is that there is a too-high a price to pay. Your freedom is not worth losing for a delusion that things will improve upon returning.

Anyone that is thinking of going back needs to analyze objectively what they have to gain if they stay out and what they have to gain if they go back. Keep in mind that it is usually (if not always) impossible to go back to that first moment in. It might be better to just fake going back if you have family or close friends in and wish to re-establish contact, and then go inactive.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

I watched that show. Lisavegas is right, btw, those are before-pics, from the show. After she won, she got implants. That girl was totally nuts, drunk half the time, promiscous, and had been in trouble with the police before she took part in the show. While on the show, she had sex on camera (live, on tv) with two or three guys (I cant remember), and she got a big skull-tattoo on her arm, done in the studio, on TV. She had very little contact with her family back then, but as far as I can remember, they didn`t disown her. They just said that they didn`t condone her behaviour, and that they were ashamed. If she went back to the jws, that`s quite a turn-around. Personally, I think alcohol, promiscuity and skull tattoos are far better than jw-life.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

I visited the link provided. I see that they have utterly trashy, tabloid websites in Sweden also. It seems to be a world-wide scourge. What a pity. What a waste. I thought Swedes were more intelligent. I see that not everyone in Sweden is like Ingmar Bergman. Still, my impression of Swedes was always that they were quite intelligent and well-educated. It was a shock to see such a trashy website in the Swedish language.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

THere are Swedish blondes ....and then there is everyone else. If God really existed wouldnt he have made all women to look like Swedish Blondes? Hence my agnosticism.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I can't believe she wasted her money on fake boobs. If she would have just waited until the "New Order", Jehovah would have given them to her for free!

I would quote the scripture, but I can't put my finger on it right now.

Why don't we have a real boobie icon?? These were the best I could do. I think the coffee cups, are the most realistic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit